Seinfeld!

*Limelight*

It's funny...I have this thing with me where I always seem to discover shows I like AFTER they've already gone off the air!

FRIENDS was a show that I didn't watch one episode of while it was on the air. Years later, I start catching re-runs, and realize it's basically my all-time favourite show! Thankfully, DVD's helped me watch everything in order, which helped make sense.

SEINFELD is the exact same. I didn't even pay attention to it at all when it was on the air, even with so many people constantly talking about it! However, like most people here have said, this truly is a brilliant sitcom. One of the very best! I already have Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD, and certainly plan to build up the entire collection at some point. However, in the meantime, I have been making sure to watch as many of the re-runs as possible!

Just so damn hillarious! George is easily my favourite character...especially when he goes on his ridiculously angry rants!! laugh.gif

"The Jerk Store called. They're running out of You."

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Feb 24 2010, 08:53 PM)
It's funny...I have this thing with me where I always seem to discover shows I like AFTER they've already gone off the air!

FRIENDS was a show that I didn't watch one episode of while it was on the air. Years later, I start catching re-runs, and realize it's basically my all-time favourite show! Thankfully, DVD's helped me watch everything in order, which helped make sense.

SEINFELD is the exact same. I didn't even pay attention to it at all when it was on the air, even with so many people constantly talking about it! However, like most people here have said, this truly is a brilliant sitcom. One of the very best! I already have Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD, and certainly plan to build up the entire collection at some point. However, in the meantime, I have been making sure to watch as many of the re-runs as possible!

Just so damn hillarious! George is easily my favourite character...especially when he goes on his ridiculously angry rants!! laugh.gif

You missed a lot of good TV on Thursday nights!

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Feb 26 2010, 05:51 AM)
"The Jerk Store called. They're running out of You."

That one was a great episode. laugh.gif George was my favorite. I liked his puffy coat.

http://www.nintendometal.com/londonblogg/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/seinfeld_goretex.jpg

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Feb 26 2010, 01:31 PM)

Just so damn hillarious! George is easily my favourite character...especially when he goes on his ridiculously angry rants!!  laugh.gif

You missed a lot of good TV on Thursday nights!

laugh.gif

Yes, I definitely did!! doh.gif

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Feb 26 2010, 04:01 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Feb 26 2010, 05:51 AM)
"The Jerk Store called.  They're running out of You."

That one was a great episode. laugh.gif George was my favorite. I liked his puffy coat.

http://www.nintendometal.com/londonblogg/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/seinfeld_goretex.jpg

"It's Gortex!"

"You like saying 'Gortex,' don't you?"

And Elaine beating on him while wearing it: "Hey George, can you feel this??"

I did the same thing with Seinfeld. I never watched an episode until it was off the air and on re-runs. I started watching it and absolutely love it. In fact, we were remembering shows today at work and laughing about it. I watched a few shows of Friends and it was ok. Some of them were funny, but I didn't get addicted to it like I did with Seinfeld.

The Office is as funny as Seinfeld was, to me. I'm glad that im catching it while it is still on the air!

"Is the 'The Clown' designation really necessary? You have 12 inch shoes and a huge red nose, I think Bozo is sufficient. Are we going to confuse him with Bozo The District Attorney?"

Paraphrased from memory, but you get the idea. LOVE this show