2112 sightings...

theredtamasrule

I had to become a member at my local library to do research for my Hemispheres paper, the member numbers are 8 digits long with a space in the middle.

I smirked when I got my card (2112 ****), the lady didn't know why, nor did I care to explain.

Edited by usb_connector

The facility to which I need to visit for work on Monday morning has a phone number ending in 2112

Watched the movie, It's Complicated. When someone asked Meryl Streep what her room number was she said, "2112". I yelled out 2112 sighting and my wife rolled her eyes.

QUOTE (tripdad @ Mar 12 2011, 06:13 AM)
Watched the movie, It's Complicated. When someone asked Meryl Streep what her room number was she said, "2112". I yelled out 2112 sighting and my wife rolled her eyes.

You were forced to watch "It's Complicated"? Your wife shouldn't be rolling her eyes at anything you did during that particular bit of torture, she should be thanking her lucky stars she has a husband that would sit still for that dreck.

One of my customers who's a fellow Rush fan came into work Friday and said, "Hey, I got this new credit card, and check it out"! The third (already cool) group of numbers was 2112. "Aauugghh, I'm so jealous!" was my response tongue.gif

I had one of those days at work on Monday where someone you work with is treating you like a particularly stinky piece of s***, you want to pick up your stuff and walk out, your hand is trembling holding the piece of paper with the details of a night deposit, and you look at the total of the checks and it's $2,112.00. You smile just a little bit...long enough to calm down...and you realize there's "some other way to get you through the day".

Had some pizza with my family today and the bill came out to exactly $21.12. The cashier even said, 'That'll be twenty-one twelve."

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/tklos/Other%20Rush%20related%20pictures/2112bill1.png

QUOTE (RushNut @ Jun 24 2011, 05:12 PM)
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9296/2112x.jpg

Just saw my name down at the bottom! Woot! Nice one, RushNut! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif