the "random music thoughts" thread

fledgehog

this is what not to do, if your bird shits on you

:LOL: Exactly! Remember seeing that video for the first time? Just amazing :cool:

That's what got me hooked on Maiden. MTV would have their Saturday night concerts and I knew a few Maiden tunes so I set the old vcr to record LAD. I was maybe 12 at the time and was completely blown away by the band and the awesome stage. I had a pair of drum sticks and would "play" along with Nicko on my parents couch! I would never be the same after that!

• Like 1

this is what not to do, if your bird shits on you

:LOL: Exactly! Remember seeing that video for the first time? Just amazing :cool:

That's what got me hooked on Maiden. MTV would have their Saturday night concerts and I knew a few Maiden tunes so I set the old vcr to record LAD. I was maybe 12 at the time and was completely blown away by the band and the awesome stage. I had a pair of drum sticks and would "play" along with Nicko on my parents couch! I would never be the same after that!

Yeah dude, later on I preferred Adrian but in those days it was all about Dave, hence the b&w Jap Squier Strat being the first gat I snagged (a beauty it was to learn on as well). Years later a Brit friend actually gave me a Nicko drum stick (not sure which tour), it was all beat up from doing the same thing you were :LOL: But yeah that production, everything about them was perfection back then, they couldn't put a foot wrong. Happy days :smoke:

Blue Oyster Cult is an amazing band. :notworthy:

God yes. I must go on a BOCfest once my Fleetwood Mac obsession wanes. Very bad at the moment. Tusk & Heroes Are Hard To Find all day.

I am already ahead of you. My girl got me the BOC Columbia albums box set.......it's absolute heaven.

God yes. I must go on a BOCfest once my Fleetwood Mac obsession wanes. Very bad at the moment. Tusk & Heroes Are Hard To Find all day.

I am already ahead of you. My girl got me the BOC Columbia albums box set.......it's absolute heaven.

Lovely set, I have most of them on vinyl and cd, but I'm watching that box set....once it gets a bit cheaper, it's mine. Currently £51 on Amazon....I'll wait til £40!

Lovely set, I have most of them on vinyl and cd, but I'm watching that box set....once it gets a bit cheaper, it's mine. Currently £51 on Amazon....I'll wait til £40!

If you click on the other sellers tag on that Amazon page you can get it cheaper from an independent trader. Ours cost about £42 brand new & sealed inc. p&p. Good luck! :blaze: <<<<Nosferatu

^ Just went and looked. The cheapest offer at the moment is £49 all in for a brand new one. if you wait around a couple of months you'll get it for £40 or even less perhaps. You get some real rarities with it & 4 downloadable concerts too. Mint. It's well worth the wait. You'll love it.