the "random music thoughts" thread

fledgehog

^^^ YES!!! Moore Metal pleeeease. A classic, and here is my ultimate fave version so far. Excellent random music thought... :rose:

http://youtu.be/WAsjS2CF6W0

When are they going to get around to releasing that concert on DVD?!?!?

Anthrax must seriously be the most underrated thrash band EVER, their 80s album classics on vinyl or even CDs are never to be found on local auction sites.

maybe you can't find their 80s shit on auction sites because no one wants to get rid of their good records

anthrax was part of the big 4 and if you're getting into thrash metal, they're gonna be one of the first bands you listen to because they're pretty famous. I wouldn't call them underrated at all

Anthrax must seriously be the most underrated thrash band EVER, their 80s album classics on vinyl or even CDs are never to be found on local auction sites.

maybe you can't find their 80s shit on auction sites because no one wants to get rid of their good records

anthrax was part of the big 4 and if you're getting into thrash metal, they're gonna be one of the first bands you listen to because they're pretty famous. I wouldn't call them underrated at all

No, that simply isn't true. They get nowhere near the same praise as the other big three. It's a sure sign when the local stores hardly carry any of their shit either. Way underrated, you only need to look at how they get billed in the big fests.

Edited by Steevo

The main thing I hate right now is "Mall" Music. The kind of surface-level crap that people play in the background of things just so that there is music present. I find it really awful when people I know and care about take mall music seriously and tell me that the stuff I listen to is crappy. Lately, Mall-Country has really been bugging me. Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan are two of the worst culprits. Edited by Dscrapre

Now I KNOW I am officially obsessed with Rammstein. Memorizing lyrics I don't even understand is one thing.

But when I start having sexy dreams of Till Lindemann, that's a little much! >.<

I was a little drunk last night, listened to "Links 2 3 4" on headphones- the way he was singing made me SUPER flustered, so I blame the song for my dreams. haha.