the "random music thoughts" thread

fledgehog

(More randomness please TRFers!)

Melting in a glob of gooey substance over Ommadawn. O M F G.

I just listened to this album for the first time last weekend and I was blown away. Its incredible.

Isn't it though. Stone me, I'm gonna shoot for this over TB, call me crazee. God damn he owned back then.

I just listened to this album for the first time last weekend and I was blown away. Its incredible.

Isn't it though. Stone me, I'm gonna shoot for this over TB, call me crazee. God damn he owned back then.

Tubular Bells is great but Incantations rules! :haz:

I'm not too familiar with Tubular Bells (only listened to it a couple of times), but I liked Ommadawn more.

Tubular Bells is great but Incantations rules! :haz:

I need to give Incantations another go, wasn't that impressed a ways back. Five Miles Out is a solid album though :guitar:

I'm not too familiar with Tubular Bells (only listened to it a couple of times), but I liked Ommadawn more.

That's the way it is after quite a few listens for me. Get back if you differ, I bet you won't :D-13: