the "random music thoughts" thread

fledgehog

sad wings of destiny or stained class are the best priest albums for me

But 80s Priest can still be equally as great for me, Defenders and Screaming for sure.

Sad Wings and Stained Class are not only Priest's best, they're the greatest metal albums ever!!!! As far as 80's Priest, Defenders for sure!

lol, I wouldn't go that far but of course they're up there equally with the best of ém.

Maybe I got a litle carried away, but 70's Priest is some of my favorite music ever!

Agreed, mine too. It's just the 80s stuff can get a little overshadowed so I thought you know, throw it in there! :haz:

• Like 1

But 80s Priest can still be equally as great for me, Defenders and Screaming for sure.

Sad Wings and Stained Class are not only Priest's best, they're the greatest metal albums ever!!!! As far as 80's Priest, Defenders for sure!

lol, I wouldn't go that far but of course they're up there equally with the best of ém.

Maybe I got a litle carried away, but 70's Priest is some of my favorite music ever!

Agreed, mine too. It's just the 80s stuff can get a little overshadowed so I thought you know, throw it in there! :haz:

I look as it like two different bands really- the 70's was more progressive, for lack of a better word, and the 80's stuff is alittle more accessible, but still good. Hell, Desert Plains is one of my favorite Priest tunes! Even Turbo has it's moments.

I look as it like two different bands really- the 70's was more progressive, for lack of a better word, and the 80's stuff is alittle more accessible, but still good. Hell, Desert Plains is one of my favorite Priest tunes! Even Turbo has it's moments.

Turbo??? :o Name one! :P

C'mon, I know the album is a complete embarassment, but Out In The Cold is a pretty good tune. The bulk of that album is pop metal shit though.

C'mon, I know the album is a complete embarassment, but Out In The Cold is a pretty good tune. The bulk of that album is pop metal shit though.

Ya got me, it is a great track, and that's about all she wrote. You seen that Turbo show where they opened with that? Great stuff.

Ya got me, it is a great track, and that's about all she wrote. You seen that Turbo show where they opened with that? Great stuff.

Yup, great show, but man the clothes! KK with the teased up hair and sunglasses :facepalm:

Yup, great show, but man the clothes! KK with the teased up hair and sunglasses :facepalm:

:LOL: My fave JP player though! Gotta love some KK :guitar: The SfV video was way better, and what a set-list! :NP:

:LOL: My fave JP player though! Gotta love some KK :guitar: The SfV video was way better, and what a set-list! :NP:

SFV video was far superior. The Screaming songs sounded great, and Diamonds and Rust, Victim of Changes and The Ripper!!!!! :drool:
  • Like 1

SFV video was far superior. The Screaming songs sounded great, and Diamonds and Rust, Victim of Changes and The Ripper!!!!! :drool:

You know it :cheers:

You know it :cheers:

:cheers:

nah debbie harry

I like Debs a lot but Ann...she has the harder edge going on as well, it has to be my Annie :hail:

This has potential for another poll, bathory you should create your first one :yes:

Edited by Steevo

nah debbie harry

Nah Crissie Hynde. That sneer of hers is an unconventional turn on.

For real? She's got a great voice.

I was a good time, yeah, I got pretty good

At changing tires upstairs, bro

I shot my mouth off and you showed me what that hole was for