the "random music thoughts" thread

fledgehog

Was the plane that lynyrd skynyrd crashed in purchased from aerosmith?

Aerosmith considered buying the plane, but after inspection they decided it wasn't a good idea. They never owned the plane.

Aerosmith checked this plane out just 2 months earlier before the fatal Lynard Skynyrd

(More randomness please TRFers!)

Melting in a glob of gooey substance over Ommadawn. O M F G.

I just listened to this album for the first time last weekend and I was blown away. Its incredible.

Isn't it though. Stone me, I'm gonna shoot for this over TB, call me crazee. God damn he owned back then.

Tubular Bells is great but Incantations rules! :haz:

The live version of Tubular Bells from "Exposed" (1978) is stunning, an absolutely rocking performance...

Neil Young & Crazy Horses's Psychedelic Pill is insanely brilliant. Guitar solos that go on for weeks over a rock steady beat. Marvellous.

Got this a couple of weeks ago, first listen thought, wow this is good... Second listen a couple of days ago... Wow this is good!

snapback.pngNa na na, on 12 January 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

Can't get enough of Big Generator by Yes...

damn, you must be a true fan if you can enjoy that one

I never liked that one

Not really...

I really love The Yes Album, Fragile, Close To The Edge...

90125 & Big Generator....

I actually think Big Generator is better than 90125 :dweez:

Edited by Na na na

sad wings of destiny or stained class are the best priest albums for me

But 80s Priest can still be equally as great for me, Defenders and Screaming for sure.

Sad Wings and Stained Class are not only Priest's best, they're the greatest metal albums ever!!!! As far as 80's Priest, Defenders for sure!

But 80s Priest can still be equally as great for me, Defenders and Screaming for sure.

Sad Wings and Stained Class are not only Priest's best, they're the greatest metal albums ever!!!! As far as 80's Priest, Defenders for sure!

lol, I wouldn't go that far but of course they're up there equally with the best of ém.

lol, I wouldn't go that far but of course they're up there equally with the best of ém.

Maybe I got a litle carried away, but 70's Priest is some of my favorite music ever!
  • Like 1