Which era of Rush Music do u like best

DigitalMan1001

QUOTE (edgyspice @ Apr 18 2008, 07:31 PM)
The era extending from Hemispheres through Power Windows. Which doesn't really count as an era that's unified stylistically, that's for sure, but the stuff I like best happens to come from those years.

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Apr 18 2008, 08:11 PM)
Strictly going by Rush's "four studio albums one live album" pattern, A Farewell to Kings through Exit...Stage Left is my absolute favorite period of Rush.

This is mot people's favorites and it makes sense. Rush was at its peak then. This doesn't mean later Rush sucked.

QUOTE (Gedneil Alpeart @ Apr 18 2008, 09:30 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Apr 18 2008, 08:11 PM)
Strictly going by Rush's "four studio albums one live album" pattern, A Farewell to Kings through Exit...Stage Left is my absolute favorite period of Rush.

This is mot people's favorites and it makes sense. Rush was at its peak then. This doesn't mean later Rush sucked.

Not at all. I love something from every era of Rush. This is just my favorite. Rush has never sucked!!!!

it's kinda tough to narrow it down but if I had to, I'd say anything from fly by night to snakes and arrows..... in that general area... wink.gif

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Apr 18 2008, 09:16 PM)
To be honest, I quite like what they do now.

Love the entire catalog though.

I wouls say AFTK-Signals though a few more like the last couple would make it hard to choose.

I'm gonna be an indecisive wussy fence-sitter. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I like all, for different reasons. I used to dislike the debut album, but have learned to appreciate the music, if not the lyrics so much.

Archived