Breaking Bad

ReRushed

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 13 2012, 12:42 AM)
Wow. Just when you think the guys pulled off something to avoid yet another disaster and then something worse happens when you least expect it...

Something always happens that will make Walter or Jesse f**k things up.

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Aug 13 2012, 12:42 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 13 2012, 12:42 AM)
Wow.  Just when you think the guys pulled off something to avoid yet another disaster and then something worse happens when you least expect it...

Something always happens that will make Walter or Jesse f**k things up.

That's pretty much what makes the show rolling along

Can they just get rid of Walt jr at this point? He's always been annoying but he's just taking it to a whole new level now. Seriously, if they just wrote him out of the show and never mentioned him again I don't believe anybody would care or miss him.

Very good episode and it was cool how they pulled off the robbery. The ending scene was surprising but that's what needed to happen, you can't leave any witnesses waffen093.gif

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Aug 13 2012, 09:44 AM)
Can they just get rid of Walt jr at this point? He's always been annoying but he's just taking it to a whole new level now. Seriously, if they just wrote him out of the show and never mentioned him again I don't believe anybody would care or miss him.

Very good episode and it was cool how they pulled off the robbery. The ending scene was surprising but that's what needed to happen, you can't leave any witnesses waffen093.gif

Agreed...the kid can go.

But...WOW..what an ending! I had a feeling it was going to go that way when they saw him.

So who were the other two guys? I was kind of thinking they would get wacked at the end so they wouldn't have any loose ends.

QUOTE (Khan @ Aug 13 2012, 09:47 AM)

Agreed...the kid can go.

But...WOW..what an ending! I had a feeling it was going to go that way when they saw him.

So who were the other two guys? I was kind of thinking they would get wacked at the end so they wouldn't have any loose ends.

I just figured those guys were people that Mike knew. He wouldn't let anyone help them with something like that unless he knows for sure that they'll keep their mouths shut.

QUOTE (Khan @ Aug 13 2012, 10:47 AM)

Agreed...the kid can go.

Walt Jr. is key to what is happening because of Walt's decisions. It's not insignificant what's happening. Walt started doing what he's doing for his family. Look at what is actually happening.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Aug 13 2012, 10:55 AM)

Agreed...the kid can go.

Walt Jr. is key to what is happening because of Walt's decisions. It's not insignificant what's happening. Walt started doing what he's doing for his family. Look at what is actually happening.

My feeling is before the end of this show we will see Walt Jr using some of Walt's blue ice. That would really be something wouldn't it?

QUOTE (vital signz @ Aug 18 2012, 08:30 PM)

Agreed...the kid can go.

My feeling is before the end of this show we will see Walt Jr using some of Walt's blue ice. That would really be something wouldn't it?

ohmy.gif Wow, that would be something.

I think its funny that Walt is the least moral of the three. smile.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Aug 18 2012, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (vital signz @ Aug 18 2012, 08:30 PM)

Agreed...the kid can go.

ohmy.gif Wow, that would be something.

I think its funny that Walt is the least moral of the three. smile.gif

Mind is blown. Never considered that.

QUOTE (vital signz @ Aug 18 2012, 07:30 PM)

Agreed...the kid can go.

I was thinking that maybe in the series finale he will end up killing Walt to protect his mother.

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Aug 19 2012, 08:22 PM)
The dinner scene is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Poor Jesse, he got caught up in a bunch of crap at that dinner, I felt so bad for him!

Skylar is losing it more and more every week. I just know she will tell her sister or someone!

Last night's episode, in my opinion, was the best episode, so far, this season.

Yep, I think Walt is going to, somehow, end up all alone. His ego is growing so big and so fast he doesn't realize that Mike and Jesse are the best things in his life right now.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Aug 20 2012, 05:40 PM)
Last night's episode, in my opinion, was the best episode, so far, this season.

Yep, I think Walt is going to, somehow, end up all alone. His ego is growing so big and so fast he doesn't realize that Mike and Jesse are the best things in his life right now.

The Greymatter issue, though barely touched upon, is obviously a huge factor driving Walt's madness. Very illuminating to have Heisenberg openly declare his ambitions.

Yes. Walt will end up alone. And quite possibly the only character left alive at the end.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Aug 17 2012, 05:23 PM)
There's a real Walter White in Alabama wanted for cooking meth unsure.gif

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/...anted-for-meth/

In further oddity, also note that the sheriff's surname is Norris, which is the surname of the actor who plays Hank.

Theory from out of the blue, don't know if it's true:

Walt sets up Mike to take the DEA fall. Somehow. Either by blackmail using his granddaughter or by slight of hand so Mike loses a gunfight. Though I suspect Mike's too smart for this I feel it coming on in some fashion. Oh and that nervous brunette is dead too. No loose ends.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Aug 26 2012, 05:17 PM)
Theory from out of the blue, don't know if it's true:

Walt sets up Mike to take the DEA fall. Somehow. Either by blackmail using his granddaughter or by slight of hand so Mike loses a gunfight. Though I suspect Mike's too smart for this I feel it coming on in some fashion. Oh and that nervous brunette is dead too. No loose ends.

WOW!

Gut feeling was right but I had the method all wrong. You just knew something was going to go down, too much tension the whole episode.

Damn Walt, you piece of crap.