Breaking Bad

ReRushed

I finally finished catching up from season 1. I'm blown away by this show. It seemed that for a while there WW actually liked Jesse, but after it was revealed that he almost killed a kid to manipulate him......

The way I see it: Hank is going to keep deteriorating, resulting in suicide or putting himself in a position to die easy. His career is over, and that meant the world to him. To top it off, the guy he's been obsessing over for over a year turns out to be a man he respected. Now whether or nor he takes down WW before that, I don't know (he might bust him right after he turns to his house after the fact).

Jesse won't burn down the house. It's still standing in the flash forward. I think he's the one that ends up spray painting HEISENBERG on the wall though. I wouldn't be surprised if he just tells the DEA everything in exchange for a deal.

Judging by that flash forward, Walt gets a new identity after being revealed. I think he's going back because he's lost everything at that point. His family is gone with his secret out and he just wants to think back to when things were actually decent by comparison.

I can see an ending where nothing ends even remotely well for every main character involved. Even if Pinkman gets of with immunity he's still completely scarred by everything he's seen/done. As much as I'd like to see Walt's family live a decent life after this, I don't see it happening because that would just mean Walt won, regardless of what happens to him and the show is quite clearly against this.

Anyway, on another note, I don't have AMC (or cable TV for that matter)....how quickly do they upload it to their site so I can watch the full thing?

I finally finished catching up from season 1. I'm blown away by this show. It seemed that for a while there WW actually liked Jesse, but after it was revealed that he almost killed a kid to manipulate him......

The way I see it: Hank is going to keep deteriorating, resulting in suicide or putting himself in a position to die easy. His career is over, and that meant the world to him. To top it off, the guy he's been obsessing over for over a year turns out to be a man he respected. Now whether or nor he takes down WW before that, I don't know (he might bust him right after he turns to his house after the fact).

Jesse won't burn down the house. It's still standing in the flash forward. I think he's the one that ends up spray painting HEISENBERG on the wall though. I wouldn't be surprised if he just tells the DEA everything in exchange for a deal.

Judging by that flash forward, Walt gets a new identity after being revealed. I think he's going back because he's lost everything at that point. His family is gone with his secret out and he just wants to think back to when things were actually decent by comparison.

I can see an ending where nothing ends even remotely well for every main character involved. Even if Pinkman gets of with immunity he's still completely scarred by everything he's seen/done. As much as I'd like to see Walt's family live a decent life after this, I don't see it happening because that would just mean Walt won, regardless of what happens to him and the show is quite clearly against this.

Anyway, on another note, I don't have AMC (or cable TV for that matter)....how quickly do they upload it to their site so I can watch the full thing?

I told you to stick with it and not worry about that minor complaint you had about Walt. "Blown away" always seems to be the reaction from anybody who's seen this show. I know it was the way I described it after discovering the program last year and finishing the first four seasons. There maybe a few little things here and there that bother a few people but this show is as close to flawless as you can get.

I'm not sure how quickly AMC will upload new episodes to their sites after they air. I do however know that there are "other sites" that will have the show up within an hour of it ending.

I told you to stick with it and not worry about that minor complaint you had about Walt. "Blown away" always seems to be the reaction from anybody who's seen this show. I know it was the way I described it after discovering the program last year and finishing the first four seasons. There maybe a few little things here and there that bother a few people but this show is as close to flawless as you can get.

I'm not sure how quickly AMC will upload new episodes to their sites after they air. I do however know that there are "other sites" that will have the show up within an hour of it ending.

I maintain that it's still not a minor complaint. It seemed that the first 5 episodes of season 2 or so was just Walt flipping out solely for the sake of adding drama. Drama for the sake of adding drama is exactly why I no longer have cable TV any more, every show does it. 5 episodes is almost half of a season in the context of this show so it's not exactly a short time. I know Walter explains it as lashing out because he's finally taking control rather than letting Skylar call all the shots as she always has but I found it to be a very weak excuse considering how extreme his tantrums were.

I'm well aware of those other sites, I would just rather acquire episodes by legitimate means when possible. Anyway, it's up already so I've got no problems. :D

EDIT: turns out i need one of the 5 cable companies listed to watch it...none of which are available in Canada anyway. ALTERNATE MEANS AWAY!

Edited by USB Connector

I learned not to make predictions regarding the direction of Breaking Bad, but did anyone notice the cup Jesse was drinking his coffee from? Later, when Jesse, Hank and Gomez were sitting at the table discussing the situation Jesse's cup was particially blocked. Did anyone noticed what that might be foreshadowing?

I learned not to make predictions regarding the direction of Breaking Bad, but did anyone notice the cup Jesse was drinking his coffee from? Later, when Jesse, Hank and Gomez were sitting at the table discussing the situation Jesse's cup was particially blocked. Did anyone noticed what that might be foreshadowing?

I noticed what mug he was drinking from. I just figured it was blatant symbolism about going over to the DEA. I didn't notice it was blocked off during the discussion.

I noticed what mug he was drinking from. I just figured it was blatant symbolism about going over to the DEA. I didn't notice it was blocked off during the discussion.

I honestly believe I am reading too much into it, but when it's blocked off, what's the first word you think of?

I honestly believe I am reading too much into it, but when it's blocked off, what's the first word you think of?

Well last week Jesse & Walt were leaned against Saul's car and "WYRUP" was all we could see of the license plate...and this week....

I missed the symbolism. What do you mean when you say "blocked off?" It didn't say DEA anymore?

If your theory has merit, that's not the first time that the letters "D E A" has been used as an incomplete word to foreshadow "death" or "dead".

When Hector Salamanca sets Walt's final plan against Gus in motion, he calls for the nurse to come in his room with that spelling board. He spells out something like 'Need DEA', and the nurse is confused, thinking that is an incomplete word. That ultimately set in motion the plan that led Salamanca's death.

Edited by KenJennings

Building on the use of DEA... as foreshadowing, when it was used with Hector, it was spelled out through use of his bell, which was ultimately the instrument of his death. With Jesse, it is spelled out on a drink. Maybe Jesse ends up dying by drinking something. Like maybe risin?
  • Like 1

Building on the use of DEA... as foreshadowing, when it was used with Hector, it was spelled out through use of his bell, which was ultimately the instrument of his death. With Jesse, it is spelled out on a drink. Maybe Jesse ends up dying by drinking something. Like maybe risin?

Would make sense if Walt decides to kill him. While he may have been sincere in trying to get on good terms with Jesse I could definitely see him doing it to make sure he's not taken down. At this point does it even matter? Whether or not he gets caught Hank will know that there's a ton of drug money somewhere so if Skylar or her kids eventually start spending suspicious amounts he'll know exactly where it came from and he can start again.

Recovering. Brainstorming.

Walt survives (we all know this).

Walt or Jesse, or both, are forced to cook.

Walt gets away long enough to nab a barrel of cash.

Walt & family Call Saul who calls the vacuum repairman and they move to New Hampshire.

Walt plots his revenge on both Jesse & the Nazis hence the m60 for the nazis and the ricin for Jesse, bitch!

Recovering. Brainstorming.

Walt survives (we all know this).

Walt or Jesse, or both, are forced to cook.

Walt gets away long enough to nab a barrel of cash.

Walt & family Call Saul™ who calls the vacuum repairman and they move to New Hampshire.

Walt plots his revenge on both Jesse & the Nazis hence the m60 for the nazis and the ricin for Jesse, bitch!

My thoughts,

Hank, Jesse and the other DEA guy are killed.

Walt is forced to run to new hampshire.

Walt, comes back to get revenge/tie loose ends with the Nazi's.

f**k that's too neat, that can't be it.

I will be so sad when this show is over.....

How the f**k are they going to end this in only 3 episodes!?!

A lot is gonna happen in them, that's how. Does anyone know if the series finale will be an extended episode or not? I think both Hank and his partner will be shot dead by Walt's thugs and Walt will escape arrest that way. As for Jesse, I think he somehow manages to run and hide away during the shootout and survives until the end.

Hank wasn't thinking though, he shouldn't have wasted time calling Marie. I know he was happy about catching Walt and wanted to tell her but once he made the arrest he should've wasted no time hauling Walt off to jail.

Edited by J2112YYZ