Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

I'll be seeing Rush in Hershey next Friday and then on August 10th I'll be seeing Black Sabbath in Philadelphia. I'm really hoping to see Muse and Cage The Elephant in Philadelphia in September.

994150_10151657790889521_2047761101_n.jpg

I'm not the biggest BTBAM fan, but I may try to catch them in Worcester. I think the theater is only a mile or so away from where I'll be going to college so it would be dumb not to see them (if I have the money, of course).

The Contortionist alone is worth the price of admission... holy f**k they rock. Plus The Faceless? Then BTBAM? Oh hell yeah! I don't know The Safety Fire, though

994150_10151657790889521_2047761101_n.jpg

I'm not the biggest BTBAM fan, but I may try to catch them in Worcester. I think the theater is only a mile or so away from where I'll be going to college so it would be dumb not to see them (if I have the money, of course).

The Contortionist alone is worth the price of admission... holy f**k they rock. Plus The Faceless? Then BTBAM? Oh hell yeah! I don't know The Safety Fire, though

I don't know any of the openers. I'll check them out for sure!

Might be seeing the Summer Slaughter tour next month. Amazing line up.

Lucky! I've been looking for a close show to attend, but there are none close to home. If you go, post a review!

Might be seeing the Summer Slaughter tour next month. Amazing line up.

Lucky! I've been looking for a close show to attend, but there are none close to home. If you go, post a review!

If I go, I'll definitely do that.

Joe Satriani in Buffalo

His current touring band is incredible: Mike Keneally on keys, Bryan Beller on bass, and Marco Minneman on drums. I'd see him if I could just to see those guys.

Well he's playing at my college which is about 1/4 of a mile from my dorm so why wouldn't I see him?
  • Like 2

I'm going to see MGMT the night before :rush: at Summerfest. I have only the most basic idea of what they do, so I'm going in pretty fresh, but that sometimes turns out really well.

Jon Anderson . Manchester Royal Exchange . 4 August . Good seat !

Also got a Ticket for Yes for next year .

• Like 1