Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

Damn. Hate when this happens- another great concert came up for next month, so Jeff & I were forced to make a choice.

We both agreed immediately to change our original concert plans and see SLAYER at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago!!!! hell yeahhhh!!!!!

I'm gonna rock out SO hard. In the balcony of course! No Slayer moshing for me. noooooooooo. lol.

Damn. Hate when this happens- another great concert came up for next month, so Jeff & I were forced to make a choice.

We both agreed immediately to change our original concert plans and see SLAYER at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago!!!! hell yeahhhh!!!!!

I'm gonna rock out SO hard. In the balcony of course! No Slayer moshing for me. noooooooooo. lol.

Slayer fans aren't above starting a pit in the balcony. Nowhere is safe when Slayer is on stage!!

Next ones for me are this Monday. I'll be starting off with the Butcher Babies (who are opening for Danzig) at Stage AE in Pittsburgh and as soon as they're finished, fly over to Altar Bar a few blocks over to catch The Winery Dogs. Should make for an interesting night.

After that I'll be seeing Icon For Hire on Nov 15th and then Korn with Rob Zombie Nov 25th.

Edited by kazzman

Going to see Great Big Sea at the Keystone Centre in Brandon MB. Not exactly a concert many Rush fans would get excited about, but I grew up listening them, happened to get a bonus right after the tickets were on sale and snagged fourth row. Can't wait.

Currently I am at PASIC (Percussive Arts Society International Conference) and I have seen about 6 concerts by various artists over various different styles of percussion playing (the electronic one I attended was by far the best so far) and I still have another day left full of concerts I could potentially attend.
  • Like 1

Two concerts, back to back, March 30 and 31.

Jon Anderson - NJPAC in New Jesery

Black Sabbath - Barclay's Center Brooklyn NY

:codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger:

The wait is finally over for me. I'll be seeing Dream Theater for the very first time on March 28th at the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC, eight days after I turn 20. I bought GA Floor tickets, and I'm sure it will be a fantastic 3 hour show! Can't wait!
  • Like 1

The wait is finally over for me. I'll be seeing Dream Theater for the very first time on March 28th at the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC, eight days after I turn 20. I bought GA Floor tickets, and I'm sure it will be a fantastic 3 hour show! Can't wait!

Awesome! So, will you be looking at the setlists from the European Tour or not? Back in the Portnoy days we got to the venues ready to be 100% surprised by the setlists, but I'm sure they'll rotate only parts of the setlist now.

I'll catch them in Madrid in 11 days...can't wait!!!!

Awesome! So, will you be looking at the setlists from the European Tour or not? Back in the Portnoy days we got to the venues ready to be 100% surprised by the setlists, but I'm sure they'll rotate only parts of the setlist now.

I'll catch them in Madrid in 11 days...can't wait!!!!

Yeah I'll take a peek at the setlist for this tour, and considering that Petrucci confirmed that Illumination Theory will close out the set in a recent interview, now I'm curious as to what will be the older stuff they'll be digging out this time around. It's funny, I usually get more excited about seeing shows after peeking at the setlist than when I don't.

My long time friend (and bass player/lead singer) will be hanging out with Kevin Martin and Peter Klempt as well as enjoy an evning with Candlebox Saturday Night.

These guys still kick all kinds of serious ass. They really are a great band.

Their last two albums have been tremendous. Especially Into The Sun. Truly great. Also they are extremely cool guys.

so last year we planned on going to 2 different metal shows, but for different reasons, plans fell through. oh well, it happens. no worries :)

HOWEVER.

This May we are driving to kansas city to catch Slayer, Exodus and Suicidal Tendencies. we're going with a friend and staying overnight. Then that NEXT night, on our drive back, we are catching them again in Milwaukee.

SWEET!!!!!!