THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

daveyt

Brady's all done.

Not while Belicheat has a syringe left he isn't.

All kidding aside, I've made this point myself. He's 39. He hasn't dropped off in performance at all. At what point do people start to question that?

A couple more games like Saturday's when he gets hit a million times will probably catch up with Brady sooner or later. He hasn't taken a beating like that since last year's AFC game in Denver.

Brady's all done.

All kidding aside, I've made this point myself. He's 39. He hasn't dropped off in performance at all. At what point do people start to question that?

Are there really people that care about PEDs in football? Like...is that even a question?

I think if someone on another team does it, they're cheaters. If someone on your team does it, pffft. Around here, when it came out that Rodney Harrison used HGH, people didn't bat an eye.

I think most people tend to tolerate PEDs in football though. I mean look at some of these guys out there today. J.J. Watt's arms look bigger than friggin' Hulk Hogan's for example :D-13:

Brady's all done.

Axl Rose could quarterback for the Blew England Hateriots!

WELCOME TO THE BUNGLE!

GO ANY TEAM TO WIN THE RING BUT BRADY! CHRIST!!!!

Hah, you may get your dream wish in that the STEELERS will be very hard to beat. We shall see, I hope that both games will be entertaining with top of the linE officiating.

Brady's all done.

WELCOME TO THE BUNGLE!

Hah, you may get your dream wish in that the STEELERS will be very hard to beat. We shall see, I hope that both games will be entertaining with top of the linE officiating.

My preference for historical reasons is Atlanta, but I'd take GB or NE over Pitt. Don't want to see their Lombardy lead padded.

• Like 1

He's such a pussy.

He doesn't want to sit in the booth next to Kraft and try to explain how a punishment that's normally $25,000 for everyone else somehow means $1million fine and 1st round draft picks for the Patriots.

I hope the Patriots win the Super Bowl so he'll have to be there.

Watch him come up with a case of diarrhea that day haha!

• Like 2

He's such a pussy.

He doesn't want to sit in the booth next to Kraft and try to explain how a punishment that's normally $25,000 for everyone else somehow means $1million fine and 1st round draft picks for the Patriots.

I hope the Patriots win the Super Bowl so he'll have to be there.

Watch him come up with a case of diarrhea that day haha!

Yeah,

I will be watching the refs. real close thats for sure.

Brady's all done.

WELCOME TO THE BUNGLE!

My preference for historical reasons is Atlanta, but I'd take GB or NE over Pitt. Don't want to see their Lombardy lead padded.

Whenever either the Steelers or the PATRIOTS win tonight they will be in the Super Bowl 9 times more than any other team in the NFL.

Brady's all done.

WELCOME TO THE BUNGLE!

Whenever either the Steelers or the PATRIOTS win tonight they will be in the Super Bowl 9 times more than any other team in the NFL.

I hate to channel oldrushfan but I think this is in desperate need of a comma.

Brady's all done.

WELCOME TO THE BUNGLE!

Although Mr. Ryan did attend America's premier academic institution, I think today will belong to Mr. Rodgers.

Brady's all done.

WELCOME TO THE BUNGLE!

The two teams combined or respectively? Edited by goose

Well Billacheat is up to it again! It has been reported by the Atlanta Falcons that the offensive play book he's been stolen!!!

:LMAO:

:LOL:

A reporter "accidentally" lifted it

Edited by goose

Yeah he was working as a baggage handler at Atlanta's airport.....Who checks their baggage with such an important game item.

C3gboeBWQAQESlq.jpg

Edited by g under p
  • Like 1

Well Billacheat is up to it again! It has been reported by the Atlanta Falcons that the offensive play book he's been stolen!!!

I was later informed after hearing the report briefly that it was actually the OC's backpack with the "game plan" in it not the play book. Still hilarious none the less :P

• Like 1

:facepalm:

Hey, Rick, what's your prediction, score-wise?

:facepalm:

Hey, Rick, what's your prediction, score-wise?

Every Super Bowl they've played in the Belichick-Brady era has been decided by 4 points or less. On the other hand, I think they desperately want Goodell to have to hand the MVP trophy to Brady. Count me among those northern elitists that think, in general, teams that play in domes or good weather all the time are kind of soft.

42-14. There. I said it.

I'm not a Falcons fan nor do I hate the Patriots, just give me a tight game that isn't a six point defensive slug fest.

A six point defensive slugfest is not going to happen. Those defenses are far too good. My money is on the birds but rooting for the Pats.