THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

daveyt

More Trump love from the Cheatriots. Birds of a feather.

http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/sporting_news/17/a2/billbelichick-donaldtrump-instagram-ftr-030516jpg_a27o9o9jo7pk1cxdgdnfniefg.jpg?t=1244628963

Well,

At least it isn't that cu** Hitlery who should be in prison by now. Or the piece of sh** currently in the WH!! :cool:

Not to turn this into a political discussion but as a staunch conservative I'd have a lot less problem with it if they were.

You,

Already turned it political. And you are no conservative with this dumba** statement. :facepalm:

How the hell is Trump a conservative? I can see why you stay out of SOCN with that kind of comment.

I didn't say he was. I said you are not with your stupid statement. It doesn't matter if I go to SOCN. Thats not the point. Been there done that. I don't have time to deal with children.

There are smart people there. You'd get eaten alive. You'd just never know it. It's part of your charm.

:laughing guy:

You are a funny guy! Obviously you are not one of them. :LOL: I have held up well there in the past. Quit making up sh** you know nothing about.

Come on back, I'd love to see you get eaten alive.

Eating what.. Pu***? :D-13: Or putting up with idiots like your self who post politics outside od SOCN. Grow up and leave it where it belongs sweetheart. :mwah:

http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/sporting_news/17/a2/billbelichick-donaldtrump-instagram-ftr-030516jpg_a27o9o9jo7pk1cxdgdnfniefg.jpg?t=1244628963

Well,

At least it isn't that cu** Hitlery who should be in prison by now. Or the piece of sh** currently in the WH!! :cool:

Not to turn this into a political discussion but as a staunch conservative I'd have a lot less problem with it if they were.

You,

Already turned it political. And you are no conservative with this dumba** statement. :facepalm:

How the hell is Trump a conservative? I can see why you stay out of SOCN with that kind of comment.

I didn't say he was. I said you are not with your stupid statement. It doesn't matter if I go to SOCN. Thats not the point. Been there done that. I don't have time to deal with children.

There are smart people there. You'd get eaten alive. You'd just never know it. It's part of your charm.

You are a funny guy! Obviously you are not one of them. :LOL: I have held up well there in the past. Quit making up sh** you know nothing about.

Eating what.. Pu***? :D-13: Or putting up with idiots like your self who post politics outside od SOCN. Grow up and leave it where it belongs sweetheart. :mwah:

I went back and searched some of your posts there.

Speaking of "there", it's a different word than "they're" or "their". Yeah, you held your own in SOCN. And Tom Brady is an honest human being.

As for bringing politics into OLV, this was a comment on the character or lack thereof of a key member of the Patriot organization. You're the one that brought up Obama and Hillary. But whatever, you think you held your own in SOCN. :rfl:

Someone who ignores the mountain of evidence against him to claim that Brady is innocent while declaring Shula prima facie guilty of whatever (you can't ever say exactly what) because he was on the NFL Competition Committee should never enter a place where intelligence is valued.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Well,

You,

Speaking of "there", it's a different word than "they're" or "their". Yeah, you held your own in SOCN. And Tom Brady is an honest human being.

As for bringing politics into OLV, this was a comment on the character or lack thereof of a key member of the Patriot organization. You're the one that brought up Obama and Hillary. But whatever, you think you held your own in SOCN. :rfl:

Someone who ignores the mountain of evidence against him to claim that Brady is innocent while declaring Shula prima facie guilty of whatever (you can't ever say exactly what) because he was on the NFL Competition Committee should never enter a place where intelligence is valued.

OMG!! :facepalm:

Who keeps posting politics outside of SOCN? And is Brady convicted?

Edited by troutman

Well,

You,

A conviction was never sought, nor did he break any laws of the state. Just the face that you use words the way you do means that you couldn't survive on SOCN. And posting about Belichick hanging out with a man of the same moral code as himself is illustrative of his character, politics or not.

• Like 1

Well,

You,

A conviction was never sought, nor did he break any laws of the state. Just the face that you use words the way you do means that you couldn't survive on SOCN. And posting about Belichick hanging out with a man of the same moral code as himself is illustrative of his character, politics or not.

Ok sweet cheeks,

Thats why I was there for over five years plus. Don't lecture me about SOCN loser. Keep your stupid political posts where they belong. Oh BTW, if you are ever up this way let me know. I will take you to a few secret fishing spots. Bring some extra toilet paper you are gonna need it. You wouldn't survive two hours. :D

Edited by troutman

Can't we all just agree that Brady is an overrated cheater and move on?

Neither of those are true though, so why would anyone agree with them?

Because anyone with a modicum of football knowledge and integrity acknowledges them as true?

(and to stop the pissing match)

Edited by LedRush
  • Like 2

Well,

You,

Ok sweet cheeks,

Thats why I was there for over five years plus. Don't lecture me about SOCN loser. Keep your stupid political posts where they belong. Oh BTW, if you are ever up this way let me know. I will take you to a few secret fishing spots. Bring some extra toilet paper you are gonna need it. You wouldn't survive two hours. :D

Great, a tough guy.

Spend some more time with the fish. The battle of wits between you and them is as even as it gets. Just don't pretend you're a conservative.

I honestly think he cheated, yeah I do. However I don't think it's something that almost every other QB in football hasn't done either.

As for over-rated, remember what this guy has done with basically no weapons (and in the 2nd half of his career no real defense).

If not for an insane circus catch by Tyree the guy would have 5 rings right now.

Because people without a modicum of football knowledge or integrity believe them?

Fixed.

I honestly think he cheated, yeah I do. However I don't think it's something that almost every other QB in football hasn't done either.

As for over-rated, remember what this guy has done with basically no weapons (and in the 2nd half of his career no real defense).

If not for an insane circus catch by Tyree the guy would have 5 rings right now.

The system is the weapon. And your claim about the defense is silly.

• Like 1

You're right. And if the NFL weren't known for being full of maverick innovators, someone would just copy the Patriots' system and have at least as much success as they have had with the mediocre QB they've had since 2001. Even if that team is not able to get stud receivers like Jabar Gaffney, or beast running backs like BenJarvis Green-Ellis.

You're right. And if the NFL weren't known for being full of maverick innovators, someone would just copy the Patriots' system and have at least as much success as they have had with the mediocre QB they've had since 2001. Even if that team is not able to get stud receivers like Jabar Gaffney, or beast running backs like BenJarvis Green-Ellis.

So, what exactly does Brady do that makes him great? Is it physical? Mental? Why exactly in your opinion is he great?

And BenJarvis Green-Ellis was a beast at not fumbling. Until he left the Patriots. Probably small sample size luck, right?

So, what exactly does Brady do that makes him great? Is it physical? Mental? Why exactly in your opinion is he great?

And BenJarvis Green-Ellis was a beast at not fumbling. Until he left the Patriots. Probably small sample size luck, right?

How did Stevan Ridley do holding onto the ball? Maybe he just didn't get the deflated ones.

How many wide receivers or tight ends made the Pro Bowl while they were Patriots other than Welker, Moss and Gronk? The former two who arrived in 2007, the later one arriving in 2010. I feel like he played pretty well before 2007.

Tom Brady is great because he is smart. He makes good decisions for the most part.

How did Stevan Ridley do holding onto the ball? Maybe he just didn't get the deflated ones.

How many wide receivers or tight ends made the Pro Bowl while they were Patriots other than Welker, Moss and Gronk? The former two who arrived in 2007, the later one arriving in 2010. I feel like he played pretty well before 2007.

Tom Brady is great because he is smart. He makes good decisions for the most part.

Brady's strengths are that he makes good decisions and knows his limitations. He knows what he can't do, so there's that. He's gained more from his system than any quarterback ever, including Montana, in my opinion. And then there's the elephant in the room.

By the way, Brady's ratings prior to 07 aren't all that great.

Because people without a modicum of football knowledge or integrity believe them?

Fixed.

As long as that last "them" means Brady and Belichick, we agree.

Brady's strengths are that he makes good decisions and knows his limitations. He knows what he can't do, so there's that. He's gained more from his system than any quarterback ever, including Montana, in my opinion. And then there's the elephant in the room.

As proof of the above statement, here's Brady's career numbers. Notice where there's a dramatic bump upward.

http://www.pro-footb.../B/BradTo00.htm

Tony Romo has a better LT QB rating than Brady had in any of his pre 2007 years, by over 4 pts.

The closest career QB ratings to the average of Brady's for 2001, 2003, and 2004 belong to Andy Dalton and Daunte Culpepper.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

As proof of the above statement, here's Brady's career numbers. Notice where there's a dramatic bump upward.

http://www.pro-footb.../B/BradTo00.htm

Tony Romo has a better LT QB rating than Brady had in any of his pre 2007 years, by over 4 pts.

The closest career QB ratings to the average of Brady's for 2001, 2003, and 2004 belong to Andy Dalton and Daunte Culpepper.

Thankfully for you, this type of analysis may have been replaced by that of Chris Grier.

• Like 1