2112 sightings

barney_rebel

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Nov 19 2004, 12:50 PM)
Not a 2112 topic but,

There is a road sign in my area that reads..."Six Mile Village-14 miles"  biggrin.gif
There's also a business sign that reads..."Thunderbird Inn-Home of the 'Ho-Made' Pies"

I went in there one day and asked where the 'ho's' that make the pies were? The waitress answered, "That's my mother your talking about" !    oops.......

we have a lake called summerville lake. the lake is held back by the summersville dam. when the lake was finished in 1963 it flooded a town called "Gad". the corp of engineers has a policy that if a town is destroyed making a lake the dam is named for this town. LBJ was coming to dedicate the dam and somebody realized that the vice president was going to dedicate the "GAD DAM" so it was rather sheepishly changed to summersville. very true story.

http://www.wvforums.com/albums/album20/Summersville_Dam.jpg

not a 2112 sighting but here in Sault Ste Marie we have a street named Rush Avenue. i should get a picture of that next time im out considering it's right down the street.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Oct 7 2005, 12:54 PM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/2112members.jpg

1022.gif

1022.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Oct 7 2005, 01:58 PM)

1022.gif

1022.gif

1022.gif

Hehe This place rules!

Not a true sighting but, a reversal of it. Sirius' Headquarters are located at '1221 Avenue of the Americas' in New York. The number was a factor in me buying stock in Sirius way back when it was $.74 a share. It's now in the mid $6's and I'm still holding on for the ride as long as it looks good. I also have it in my sig. Needs updating tho, as they have more channels now. The big dog rocks. Hoping for an all 2.gif channel on Sirius one day. tongue.gif

QUOTE (RAID Zer0 @ Oct 7 2005, 06:32 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Oct 7 2005, 01:58 PM)

1022.gif

1022.gif

1022.gif

Hehe This place rules!

Not a true sighting but, a reversal of it. Sirius' Headquarters are located at '1221 Avenue of the Americas' in New York. The number was a factor in me buying stock in Sirius way back when it was $.74 a share. It's now in the mid $6's and I'm still holding on for the ride as long as it looks good. I also have it in my sig. Needs updating tho, as they have more channels now. The big dog rocks. Hoping for an all 2.gif channel on Sirius one day. tongue.gif

Damn you made some money on that one.

An adult I know saw that the Satellite radio was goign to boom, and he invested alot of money in XM...unfortunaty for him, XM didnt grow as much as sirius did.

QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Oct 7 2005, 07:44 PM)
Damn you made some money on that one.

An adult I know saw that the Satellite radio was goign to boom, and he invested alot of money in XM...unfortunaty for him, XM didnt grow as much as sirius did.

Actually I haven't made as much as it seems yet because unfortunately, I didn't buy all my shares at $.74, just some or them. I kept adding more as I went along till it was in the 3's. And hey, XM was good too. It once was under $5 and it's in the $30's now.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. I forgot to add in my last post that waaay back when I first got into 2.gif, I was a teenager living at home and my parents phone number had just gotten changed.

I didn't pay much attention to it 'till I found out what the last 4 digits were. Yes, incredibly it was 2112! ohmy.gif I knew that was the killer sign that I was indeed a true fan for life. I just knew Geddy and the boys would be around for years and years, unlike most other bands out there. I could just feel it. And man, what a great ride it been! applaudit.gif

QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Oct 11 2005, 07:17 PM)
This is a 2112 "hearing."

In my voleeyball game The referee was dilexic or sumthing so he was telling my coach that 21 needed to be on the floor. so coach said "I don't have a 21. 12?"

laugh.gif confusion only a 2.gif fan could appreciate. nice, em!

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Oct 11 2005, 09:24 PM)
QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Oct 11 2005, 07:17 PM)
This is a 2112 "hearing."

In my voleeyball game The referee was dilexic or sumthing so he was telling my coach that 21 needed to be on the floor. so coach said "I don't have a 21. 12?"

laugh.gif confusion only a 2.gif fan could appreciate. nice, em!

I was surprised I cuaght it, it was 21-23 in the deciding game of the biggest match of the season ohmy.gif.

I had one at work today. It was the highlight of my day. I work in the food dept. of an amusement park (horribly overpriced). I printed the receipt. Here it is-

Popcorn Chicken- 3.99

Popcorn Chicken- 3.99

Brisket/Fries- 5.49

Salad (potato) 1.99

Fries- 2.29

Milk- 1.99

Tax- 1.38

Total- 21.12

QUOTE (thestand @ Oct 22 2005, 07:01 PM)
I had one at work today. It was the highlight of my day. I work in the food dept. of an amusement park (horribly overpriced). I printed the receipt. Here it is-

Popcorn Chicken- 3.99
Popcorn Chicken- 3.99
Brisket/Fries- 5.49
Salad (potato) 1.99
Fries- 2.29
Milk- 1.99

Tax- 1.38
Total- 21.12

Nice. That's awesome when your bill comes out to be 21.12. trink39.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I work at a TV station, and occasionally the commercial breaks hit at 21:12....always get a kick out of it...

checked my phone credit today...

"hello, your remaining credit is twenty one pounds and twelve pence"

yeah!!!!! 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

people in town looked at me funny then

Yesterday I went into thr bookstore at school and bought one of those wet-erase calenders with three pens.

My Total

$21.12

I was at an 84 lumber a month ago and while waiting at the counter, I saw some product hanging on the wall and the price was $21.12. I thought it was cool. smile.gif

Archived