2112 sightings

barney_rebel

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I run across the number 2112 at least a couple times a week. At my work we have four digit numbers we have to match up to label the orders before being shipped out and there's always a couple of 2112's each week.

I won't lie, I do a little air guitar solo when I see it, does that make me strange?

QUOTE (strangiatoman @ Sep 19 2006, 02:49 PM)
I run across the number 2112 at least a couple times a week. At my work we have four digit numbers we have to match up to label the orders before being shipped out and there's always a couple of 2112's each week.

I won't lie, I do a little air guitar solo when I see it, does that make me strange?

no way my friend. air guitar is always welcome. 1022.gif

when i was in BC this like huge house had the address 2112 and it was on big stone pillars at the end of the laneway.

I worked for Safeway for 16 years throughout high school and college and beyond until I went into business with my father!

I was not the only Rush Fan employed at this one store. As a matter of fact there were about 6 of us who were die hard Rush fans back in the mid eighties and on.

Well whenever someone had a $21.12 total we would get excited and then pick up the checkstand phone and tell the other checker the good news!

I know it was dorky but hey, I always got excited when I was on the express lane and I would look up at the end of the order and the total was $21.12.

I even liked it when the customer would pay with cash and hand me over the exact change!!!

Cheers!

I met a Rush fan once who has seen the band over 38 times.

When I found out he was in the same city as where I lived we exchanged phone numbers.

Ready for this?

I forgot the dude's first three numbers, but the last four were 2112.

When I moved I had to get a new phone number. I called SBC and I tried to get 2112. It was taken by a small business!

Hey!

Like I have written on here many times my three vehicles have RUSH custom plates!

On my yellow Xterra the plate is "YY2112Z"

So my SUV is a 2112 sighting!

It is true too!

Ever so often someone will drive by beeping at me with their thumb in the air!!

Oh yeah!!

I love it when real Rush fans honk at my plate!!!

Good times...........

Archived