2112 sightings

barney_rebel

I was filling up my car....geze about a year ago or more, and it stopped at $21.12, i didnt mean to fill it up at $21.12, but thats where it stopped. CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was walking out of my building to go to lunch, and I saw a student walking down the sidewalk wearing a Rush tee with the starman on it. I said, "Hey! Cool shirt!" He just glanced at me and kept walking.

ph34r.gif I guess I scared him.

I actually got one the other day.

We're coming up to the year end stock-take at work and, as a preparation, are going through a lot of the components, etc that don't get used very much.

Anyway, I was given the job of checking on some of the cable off-cuts. As I was going through the computer records, one of the cables had a total of 2112 metres.

and heres my sighting!

Fri Profits

18.11 $374.39

30.26 ($1,928.31)

14 $150.71

38.53 ($672.66)

76.92 ($36.75)

I stopped my car at work yesterday and the milage was 211/2. I wish I had a camera.

There's a comic book out there titled "John Byrne's 2112". I think it's from the early 90's. Byrne's done (written and/or illustrated) all the 'big boys' in Marvel and DC such as Superman, Xmen, Wonder Woman, Fantastic 4, Spiderman, Hulk, etc. He was once known as having the midas touch since everything he did (when he was in his prime) became successful. I haven't read the 2112 comic(s) but I'm sure it's still out there available.

QUOTE (ZYRANNIX @ Sep 28 2005, 04:37 PM)
WWW.DARKHORSE.COM/PROFILE/PROFILE.PHP?SKU=91-265

HOPE IT WORKS!!

...product not found.

If you want to post a direct link to a website, copy the link and click on the "http://" button above the posting window. smile.gif This will enable peeps to click on the link directly.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 28 2005, 10:48 AM)
http://www.rushmessageboard.com/forums/cp/uploads//post-2084-1122311894.jpg

That would have been funny if the person opened the door as you took the picture and you got a picture of someone with a surprized look on their face.

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Sep 28 2005, 04:37 AM)
^
^
^
He got a golden ticket....

http://home.i1.net/~bytor/WONKSTARGIF.GIF

rofl3.gif well said, Ricky!

How did you do that, RockNRush? We only have 2097 members registered according to the front page today. confused13.gif

Well congratulations, anyway trink39.gif and welcome to the board! trink38.gif

OMG Rolinda !!!!

I was trying to Load that pic yesterday the one with the 2112 and Willy Wonka , but it wouldn't take . sad.gif

And . . . . . bekloppt.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (TNT on PMS @ Sep 28 2005, 07:36 PM)
OMG  Rolinda !!!!
I was trying to Load that pic yesterday the one with the 2112 and Willy Wonka , but it wouldn't take . sad.gif

And    . . . . .  bekloppt.gif
trink39.gif

bekloppt.gif Apparently, RickyRob beat you to it. tongue.gif

trink38.gif <---your consolation prize is on me wink.gif

Archived