Geddy Announces 'In Conversation' Tour!

Jag2112

On 9/30/2023 at 3:48 PM, Alex’s Amazing Arpeggios said:

I’ve got my ticket for Wolverhampton Civic Hall 👍😎

See you in sunny Wolverhampton!!

• Like 1

of course I'm dying to know prices. Can anyone tell me what they think the most expensive one was for the UK tour? I know I can just look it all up but I'm assuming the best seats were already sold so I won't really be able to tell.

6 hours ago, Laurabw said:

of course I'm dying to know prices. Can anyone tell me what they think the most expensive one was for the UK tour? I know I can just look it all up but I'm assuming the best seats were already sold so I won't really be able to tell.

Around 150 USD.

• Like 1

oh no! From what I've been seeing on Facebook a lot of people don't really wanna go to this so you may luck out.

• Like 2

Did everyone get the pre sale pass code?    It is.   MYEFFINLIFE           Ticket presales start at 10 AM local, tomorrow morning!

I am not able to go due to a few things going on in November, but I hope to hear reports from those that did!  Also, I have had covid 3 times in 15 months, I'm not really into a crowd scene right now.  Really wonderful when the thing kicking my ass is me . . . .

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, blueschica said:

Did everyone get the pre sale pass code?    It is.   MYEFFINLIFE           Ticket presales start at 10 AM local, tomorrow morning!

I am not able to go due to a few things going on in November, but I hope to hear reports from those that did!  Also, I have had covid 3 times in 15 months, I'm not really into a crowd scene right now.  Really wonderful when the thing kicking my ass is me . . . .

You beat me to it blueschica! I was just about to pass this code on (its morning here so i'm only awake lol!) 

Good luck to all you guys looking for tickets. I look forward to hearing about the evening in advance of the UK dates.

Edited by zepphead
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Laurabw said:

oh no! From what I've been seeing on Facebook a lot of people don't really wanna go to this so you may luck out.

I roped my brother into buying a ticket for me this morning, so all's well! I have a feeling the Toronto show is going to sell pretty well.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, blueschica said:

You poor thing!

• Like 1

Now. is this going to be deemed "big" enough to make us do the dreaded Waiting Room? or will we be thrown to the wolves and everyone in at the same time??

I don't know WHAT the fork that was, but what a shitshow. Was waiting beforehand, but no notice of waiting room. Then at 10, it started saying soon, which went on for 10 minutes. Then it said it's your turn...and then it sent me out. I had to to go back in and then by then...mostly everything was gone. Got one in Row P orchestra, but that was all just weird. Tried on my phone too, the Queue did show up, waited, said it was my turn and same thing, just showed the screen with the presale times!!

• Like 2

Scored two tickets for Boston, but it was a headache. It kept telling me somebody else beat me to the tickets and then told me nothing was available. I just started clicking whatever kept popping up afterward I finally got us into the balcony. 

• Like 1

Sounds like there was a lot more hassle with the US tickets than for UK.

The presale for my ticket went pretty smoothly and I got a decent seat.

Mind you I was not using ticketmaster!

• Haha 1

You were lucky. NYC and Philly were both Ticketmaster. I haven't had that much trouble in a while. Wasn't expecting it today!

27 minutes ago, J2112YYZ said:

These screwy things seem to be happening with presales of all kinds no matter the venue size. Not the first time I've heard about presales being a pain over the last year or so.

And the NYC show has 7 different Pre-Sale times.  I would imagine they need an allotment for every one of them.  Can be frustrating.

• Like 1