What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

What did they use your credit card for? Anything exciting?

They attempted to make four transactions. One was for $4 and I'm assuming that was them testing the card to see if it was still activated. Then, they tried to take out three $1,000 transactions at a grocery store. WTF?

Usually it's WalMart gift cards. So maybe your thieves have some taste?

I've had the best 24 hours! First, my credit card was stolen and they managed to nab over $3,000 before my bank put a hold on my card! But it gets better!!! This morning, I went to drive my car somewhere and I HAD A FLAT! Mothers, I had a flat! And the sweetness continued as I went to get my tire replaced and found out the tread was worn on all my tires so much so that I NEEDED FOUR NEW TIRES! Just when I thought things couldn't get any better I was charged $1,000 for said tires.

Life is so f****** awesome.

Janie, I'm so sorry. When it rains, it pours. One thing after another. I'm sure you won't be held responsible for the $3,000 that the trash stole from you. I hope they choke on their purchases. Bunch of trashy low lives.

I've had the best 24 hours! First, my credit card was stolen and they managed to nab over $3,000 before my bank put a hold on my card! But it gets better!!! This morning, I went to drive my car somewhere and I HAD A FLAT! Mothers, I had a flat! And the sweetness continued as I went to get my tire replaced and found out the tread was worn on all my tires so much so that I NEEDED FOUR NEW TIRES! Just when I thought things couldn't get any better I was charged $1,000 for said tires.

Life is so f****** awesome.

so sorry, Janie. :hug2:

I just made breakfast. Had my sausage and hasbrowns cooked. I cracked an egg and hard black stuff came out. Now my appetite is ruined.

Just when I thought eggs couldn't be any nastier. Urk.

I just made breakfast. Had my sausage and hasbrowns cooked. I cracked an egg and hard black stuff came out. Now my appetite is ruined.

:throwsupinmouthsome:....

The speed of this forum is crawling. I can't understand why it's so busy these last couple of days :LOLsign:

Seriously. You'd think there'd been a tour announcement or something.

• Like 1

Found out the Care Bears aren't real........
  • Like 1

Kind of freaking out right now. . . .

I was sitting in my car snacking on my Big Mac when a homeless guy came up to my window and asked for some change. I'll grant him that my window was indeed rolled down, but that's really no invitation for him to intrude on my privacy... I told him no politely, though I really wanted to yell at the animal - but I'm more cultured than he is so I didn't resort to it. I knew he'd put the change towards cigarettes or alcohol so I told him to take a hike. He walked away from my car and began scuffling through the trash cans around the McDonalds. Disgusting, a total degenerate.