What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Rallying around my 16 year old cat, Pablo, who is not doing so well. Won't eat. Shooting warm baby food and milk and water into his mouth.

First pet me and the hubster got together, so he's like my fur child. I know it sounds silly to some that it's just a cat, but if your pet is one of the few things that bring happiness to your life, then I'm happy to keep fighting on. When I hear from the vet that that Pablo's quality of life is poor or if he is in pain, then we'll have to make a decision.

I've been there, and it's heartbreaking to have a pet in that sort of condition. It definitely is not silly to care that much.

• Like 2

Rallying around my 16 year old cat, Pablo, who is not doing so well. Won't eat. Shooting warm baby food and milk and water into his mouth.

First pet me and the hubster got together, so he's like my fur child. I know it sounds silly to some that it's just a cat, but if your pet is one of the few things that bring happiness to your life, then I'm happy to keep fighting on. When I hear from the vet that that Pablo's quality of life is poor or if he is in pain, then we'll have to make a decision.

:( :hug2: I'm so sorry... prayers to the fur baby. :heart:

Hang In there Pablo!!! :dweez: :pussy: :pussy: :pussy: :7up:

Pablo: January ? 1999 - February 4 2015. RIP :rose:

I'm going to be messed up for a while. :(

No No No! I am so sorry and empathize. We love our animals so much.... :( :hug2: :rose:

Time for The Garden to be played.

Sorry about yer cat. Hopefully Pablo is in heaven, with my dear Peaches, if there is one. I know this hurts so much.

Hugs.

Dear Librarian, tears came to my eyes. I do know how you feel and what it is like. Animals, too, can wrap themselves around our hearts tightly. I have a cat that is fifteen this year and I know she can't have that much time left.

I know that you know there are many many many kittens and cats just waiting for a loving and responsible and committed person(s) to adopt them. Why not go and get one ASAP? I think that may be something Pablo would want you to do.

:hug2:

• Like 3

Dear Librarian, tears came to my eyes. I do know how you feel and what it is like. Animals, too, can wrap themselves around our hearts tightly. I have a cat that is fifteen this year and I know she can't have that much time left.

I know that you know there are many many many kittens and cats just waiting for a loving and responsible and committed person(s) to adopt them. Why not go and get one ASAP? I think that may be something Pablo would want you to do.

:hug2:

^^^This. Beautiful Lorraine... :rose:

Oh librarian, I am so sorry you've lost your friend. The only thing wrong with our four-legged family members is that they just do not live long enough.

Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears

But laugh and talk of me as if I were beside you

I loved you so

Twas heaven here with you. :rose:

-Isla Paschal Richardson

• Like 3

Oh librarian, I am so sorry you've lost your friend. The only thing wrong with our four-legged family members is that they just do not live long enough.

Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears

But laugh and talk of me as if I were beside you

I loved you so

Twas heaven here with you. :rose:

-Isla Paschal Richardson

Dang, that is beautiful....

Sorry for your loss :( :hug2:

Coming out to my car, which I had parked on the side of the house due to snow where I normally park and finding someone's car parked in front of mine, about a mere 2 inches in front of me when there was plenty more room in front of him. We're neighbors, if there is a problem let's talk, let's not resort to silly passive-aggressive behavior that should be expected from a 2-year-old, not an adult.

An L.A. station not only I liked but my mom loved changed it's format from old school R&B and hip hop to top 40 crap. Instead of Prince, Kool and the Gang and Commodores, they play crap like Jay Z and Katy Perry. RIP Hot 92.3 FM. We hardly knew you. Enjoy your new evil owners at iheartradio, sell outs! :facepalm: :boo hiss:
  • Like 1