What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

I'm out of lives in Candy Crush. Again!

:madra:

My wife probably has plenty. That's about all she ever talks about any more......... :facepalm:

My 2 year old furnace has decided not to work. I spent How much money to avoid this problem?

Waiting for a decent hour to call my brother to fix it. He is a highly qualified HVAC guy.

Me too. I am everybody favorite when HVAC problems arise....... :)

my brother has made it quite clear that his b***h girlfriend & her family means more to him than his promise to let his 3 year old niece spend the night, and spend time with her favourite uncle. :(

And of course when I told him Lucy was heartbroken and crying, he went ballistic and insisted it was my fault. he had the nerve to tell me I should tell my daughter it was because of me that she was crying. He even made up an entire "21st birthday party" he "had" to celebrate for his girlfriend's NON-EXISTENT older brother.

You know, after us being best friends our whole lives, I never would have ever thought he'd act like this. Well, down to my dad and stepmom when it comes to family. How come it shrinks more and more the older I get?

=/

I sure hope his day was worth it. I hope he sleeps well knowing his niece was in tears because he decided to act like a jerk.

f***ing cell phone provider. How hard is it to automatically withdraw my payment every month from my bank account?!! Yet you manage to f**k it up for the 4th time?!! And this is the SECOND time you shut off my service because of YOUR incompetency!!

For a country that's supposed to be at/near the top of technologically advanced nations they sure as hell manage to screw up a shitload!!!!!

How long does it take to change the guts in a toilet tank?

About 30 minutes for me....... Done many of them..... I would prefer to be able to throw a 100 mph fastball but..... :huh:

Wouldn't we all! :LOL:

That was Thksgiving - Dude fixed it Sunday (finally). Sheisskopf! Said he didn't feel like dealing with it. If I had known it was that easy, I would have fixed it myself!!!

I dropped my MF-in cell phone on the concrete driveway and shattered the glass.......... :rage:

...beautiful...that sucks.

Found out I will have to live with the spider web on my cell screen for quite a while. To poor to get it fixed or get a new one. My dumb ass deserves it for dropping the F ing thing to begin with..... :(

I dropped my MF-in cell phone on the concrete driveway and shattered the glass.......... :rage:

Found out I will have to live with the spider web on my cell screen for quite a while. To poor to get it fixed or get a new one. My dumb ass deserves it for dropping the F ing thing to begin with..... :(

Oh shit, you live in Myrtle Beach. Are you going to be at the Megadeth concert Saturday?

You don't have any other phones on your plan. You can transfer upgrades. Anyway, sorry to hear that.

Oh shit, you live in Myrtle Beach. Are you going to be at the Megadeth concert Saturday?

You do realize who you are conversing with don't you? I didn't know there was one..... :P I find out about stuff after it's over if even then...

You do realize who you are conversing with don't you? I didn't know there was one..... :P I find out about stuff after it's over if even then...

I just never noticed where you were from ... lol ... Well, if you make it, it won't be hard to find me. Just stereotype the hell out of me based on my posts and I pretty much fit the description, unfortunately.

My mother almost got us killed when she pulled out onto a 50mph highway.....turning left.....without checking to see the car coming from the right....at 50 MILES PER HOUR.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

She used to be a very good driver. These days, now that she's in her 70's, she needs a few very BLUNT reminders on how to drive safely....

I just never noticed where you were from ... lol ... Well, if you make it, it won't be hard to find me. Just stereotype the hell out of me based on my posts and I pretty much fit the description, unfortunately.

I got the picture :)

My mother almost got us killed when she pulled out onto a 50mph highway.....turning left.....without checking to see the car coming from the right....at 50 MILES PER HOUR.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

She used to be a very good driver. These days, now that she's in her 70's, she needs a few very BLUNT reminders on how to drive safely....

I feel the same way about my mother. She rarely drives and she gets easily distracted so I'm always very anxious about being the passenger. Perhaps I should give her some credit though, because she hasn't had any major accidents in many years. Only bumped into some parked cars but what do you expect - she is a woman ;)

And by the way, I'm only poking fun at women's ability to drive or lack thereof because I'm no better at driving. Don't even have a drivers license! ;)

I just rear ended a guy on my way to lunch. The ass clown had 150 yards of merge lane, a green light and no cars coming. I glance over my shoulder for a second and he locks up his brakes. A 3 mile an hour collision but still enough to screw up my day.

I need a vacation. :facepalm:

Early this afternoon I had about an hour or so to perform my bi-weekly head shaving ritual. Grabbed the clippers, headed outside, set on the lowest setting and started buzzing. The damn thing starts dying halfway through the process :scared: . I start running around the house looking for the F ing charger and can't find it!. Half my head with some, although limited hair, and the other half nubs. I gotta go back out in public in about 30 minutes. I have never shaved my head before with a razor. I have now. I shaved my freak'in head bald without a spotter or a safety net. I actually like it, and it feels so good. Of course my wife doesn't. I could screw George Clooneys' head on my shoulders and I doubt she would even like that. :huh: Glass is now half full either way..... :) Edited by Narpet
  • Like 2

I just rear ended a guy on my way to lunch. The ass clown had 150 yards of merge lane, a green light and no cars coming. I glance over my shoulder for a second and he locks up his brakes. A 3 mile an hour collision but still enough to screw up my day.

I need a vacation. :facepalm:

The same thing happened to me once! This girl in front of me had every reason to go and I assumed she had. I looked over to see a still very clear road only to apply the gas and "bam!" Right into her. We pulled over and I had told her I was nervous because I was pregnant and she insisted on a huge prayer session right then and there. She wouldn't exchange insurance info until she was all done and good with her prayer.

I can't stand bad drivers. No matter how religious they are!

• Like 2

Early this afternoon I had about an hour or so to perform my bi-weekly head shaving ritual. Grabbed the clippers, headed outside, set on the lowest setting and started buzzing. The damn thing starts dying halfway through the process :scared: . I start running around the house looking for the F ing charger and can't find it!. Half my head with some, although limited hair, and the other half nubs. I gotta go back out in public in about 30 minutes. I have never shaved my head before with a razor. I have now. I shaved my freak'in head bald without a spotter or a safety net. I actually like it, and it feels so good. Of course my wife doesn't. I could screw George Clooneys' head on my shoulders and I doubt she would even like that. :huh: Glass is now half full either way..... :)

She doesn't like the look??

Early this afternoon I had about an hour or so to perform my bi-weekly head shaving ritual. Grabbed the clippers, headed outside, set on the lowest setting and started buzzing. The damn thing starts dying halfway through the process :scared: . I start running around the house looking for the F ing charger and can't find it!. Half my head with some, although limited hair, and the other half nubs. I gotta go back out in public in about 30 minutes. I have never shaved my head before with a razor. I have now. I shaved my freak'in head bald without a spotter or a safety net. I actually like it, and it feels so good. Of course my wife doesn't. I could screw George Clooneys' head on my shoulders and I doubt she would even like that. :huh: Glass is now half full either way..... :)

She doesn't like anything I do when it comes to my looks. Overweight/Ripped. Beard/No beard. Hair/No hair. White/Tanned. I have made peace with it ......... :)

She doesn't like anything I do when it comes to my looks. Overweight/Ripped. Beard/No beard. Hair/No hair. White/Tanned. I have made peace with it ......... :)

It's good you've made peace with it! Women are so hard to please. ;)
  • Like 2