What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

QUOTE (earthshine828 @ Nov 3 2010, 03:11 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Nov 3 2010, 01:42 PM)
QUOTE (earthshine828 @ Nov 3 2010, 05:27 PM)
That my co-worker is listening to the BAD Rush....so Ive counter acted and am currently blasting GOOD RUSH!!!

I didn't think there was any such thing as 'Bad Rush'... unsure.gif confused13.gif

Bad Rush = That god aweful radio host who thinks he knows everything....

What's bad 2.gif ? Everything's good 2.gif ! Apart from Limbaugh...

QUOTE (earthshine828 @ Nov 3 2010, 08:11 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Nov 3 2010, 01:42 PM)
QUOTE (earthshine828 @ Nov 3 2010, 05:27 PM)
That my co-worker is listening to the BAD Rush....so Ive counter acted and am currently blasting GOOD RUSH!!!

I didn't think there was any such thing as 'Bad Rush'... unsure.gif confused13.gif

Bad Rush = That god aweful radio host who thinks he knows everything....

OHHH!! THAT Rush! laugh.gif

<-- is slow tongue.gif

QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Nov 4 2010, 01:19 PM)
I'm sure this pissed this guy off!

Unwanted penis tatooed on his back.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/unwanted...1026-171dt.html

Here I was expecting a picture. angry.gif

Could be worse. We all know what it means when you've got boobs tattooed on your back.

Please finish your lunch BEFORE you call tech support. angry.gif

Thanks

carry on

I have had ENOUGH of ConnectGIS.

Connect, you lousy mofo! I have three more sites to identify before I can leave for the day and YOU are f***ing it up for me! You miserable piece of shit program. I am NOT reloading your goddamn page for the 15,000th time today! Now LOAD, dammit!

I am SO tired of watching that stupid little hourglass - it's like watching a constipated dog trying to take a crap.

Stupid mapping software.

Edited by Mara

QUOTE (garbo @ Nov 8 2010, 12:48 PM)
I luuuurrrrvvvvveeeeee milk and I mean I  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif it.  There are no words.  And I found out I am extremely lactose intolerant.  *sobs* 

EEG still showing lots of seizure activity too. 

eyesre4.gif

one word:

Lactaid

works for my family members.

In a word...people...started with a customer grabbing something back from me Saturday and scratching me. Wanted to slap her a good one, but I need my job, and escalation of hostilities doesn't work, yadda yadda.

Then my boyfriend not sitting down with me to make our vacation plans like I wanted to this weekend. We made up tonight when I called him frantically thinking my computer had died. And we both have a lot on our plates, but I'm stressing about losing out on our vacation...

And then there's the host of intimidating, hypocritical, I'm-better-and-deserve-so-much-more-than-you folks I've been meeting on the net recently...so maybe it's all a big joke, but snotty is snotty. I know I really need to let go, dis-associate and not worry about this when I'm almost 40 years old, but I'm not just concerned about myself here...

Yeah, worst mood I've been in in a few months. It pretty much cleared up around the time of the Rush show; before then, I felt like this about something all of the time...how I don't have ulcers, I don't know.

The managers telling us last minute that we have a corporate visit tomorrow and we have to make the front end spotless - with the staff we have on hand rage.gif I'm getting sick of dealing with BS. I really hope I can find a new job soon, cause I'm getting really tired of working for Walmart...

Idiots making decisions that really, really f*ck things up.