A present from Canada

zepphead

Thanks to the extreme kindness of Syrinx, I received a package from Canada in the mail today -

hB9U9D.jpg

wK6tU7.jpg

Edited by zepphead
  • Like 12

Great! :) How's the taste?

I haven't opened one yet - I will probably wait until the weekend to be honest.

My big dilemma is, should I keep one intact as a souvenir or will an empty tin suffice?? Seems a shame not to enjoy the beer!!!

• Like 3

You should drink them both, but try not to instinctively squeeze the cans! Fill them up with sand and try to get the ring pull back perfectly so they can be ornamental, after you've burped.

This sounds like a cunning plan!
  • Like 3

You should drink them both, but try not to instinctively squeeze the cans! Fill them up with sand and try to get the ring pull back perfectly so they can be ornamental, after you've burped.

That reminds me, I was on a date once where the guy took 2 beers out of the fridge, carefully flipped them over, and used a nail to put 2 holes in the bottom of each! :lol: Then let the beer drain out into a plastic cup. He was some kind of beer can collector. I didn't mind but give me a glass, please! :P But the technique might work so you could save the can.

• Like 3

awesome! i wanna get my hands on some so bad. i was disappointed to find out they are only selling it in canada because i just got hired at a store that sells alcohol, including some specialty alcohol.
  • Like 3

That reminds me, I was on a date once where the guy took 2 beers out of the fridge, carefully flipped them over, and used a nail to put 2 holes in the bottom of each! :lol: Then let the beer drain out into a plastic cup. He was some kind of beer can collector. I didn't mind but give me a glass, please! :P But the technique might work so you could save the can.

Sounds like a possible solution. Must have been an 'interesting' date lol!
  • Like 2

Not many good dates involve someone bringing the hammer and nails out!
  • Like 3

Not many good dates involve someone bringing the hammer and nails out!

Yeah, that relationship didn't last long; he was more interested in the beer cans than in me! :lol: :lol:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

This sounds like a cunning plan!

He's also known to be a cunning linguist. :givebeer:

• Like 1

1Ggqqe.jpg

I cracked open the Rush Golden Ale yesterday.

Very nice indeed!! Good balence of hops and a hint of citrus.

This beer is incredibly easy to drink - big thumbs up from me!! :ebert:

Incidently, I took inspiration from blueschica's post and drilled a hole in the bottom of the tin. Worked well and I now have a nice intact tin as a permanent souvenir

• Like 4

nTjgJV.jpg

One intact tin (minus the beer!!)

Fits perfectly into your collection.

I must say it looks the part!
  • Like 2

1Ggqqe.jpg

I cracked open the Rush Golden Ale yesterday.

Very nice indeed!! Good balence of hops and a hint of citrus.

This beer is incredibly easy to drink - big thumbs up from me!! :ebert:

Incidently, I took inspiration from blueschica's post and drilled a hole in the bottom of the tin. Worked well and I now have a nice intact tin as a permanent souvenir

So glad that technique worked for you! :lol: That's a cool Rush souvenir!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Only in Canada? Bummer. I live just a handful of miles from Abbotsford, BC. Maybe I can drive to the border and someone can hurl a couple cans over to me?