Albums You've Listened To Today, V.8

Entre_Perpetuo

REO speedwagon

R.E.O. (8/10)

You Can Tuna Piano....(10/10)

Nine Lives (8/10)

Hi Infidelity (9/10)

i feel like i may have temporarily deaf or dumb......GREAT band.

there's a 50/60's retro flair to this band i never noticed.

Tune a Piano was my fav.

Mick

• Like 4

Supertramp-Breakfast In America (10/10

This is the album supertramp was building too. they made an accessible pop/rock masterpiece here. Maintaining the Quirks while crafting smoother edges. and Goodbye Stranger never fails to thrill me. Everytime. one of the best hit tunes by ANYONE.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 6

REO speedwagon

R.E.O. (8/10)

You Can Tuna Piano....(10/10)

Nine Lives (8/10)

Hi Infidelity (9/10)

i feel like i may have temporarily deaf or dumb......GREAT band.

there's a 50/60's retro flair to this band i never noticed.

Tune a Piano was my fav.

Mick

Yes!!!

• Like 3

Blind Guardian- Nightfall In Middle Earth (10/10)

How have I never heard this band before? Holy f**k this band is amazing! Like a less thrashy Iced Earth!

Instantly a fan

• Like 2

REO Speedwagon-Hi Infidelity (9/10)

Mick

I return to this one very often. Don’t Let Him Go is especially fun to sign along with.

• Like 3

REO Speedwagon-Hi Infidelity (9/10)

Mick

I return to this one very often. Don’t Let Him Go is especially fun to sign along with.

their hooks are just so infectious. i love the 1950's/1960's vibe that runs through this album. like i said i never noticed that was there. but now it's kinda obvious what era they love.

Mick

• Like 4

How have I never heard this band before? Holy f**k this band is amazing! Like a less thrashy Iced Earth!

Instantly a fan

One of the originals in power metal along with Helloween. I would give Imaginations From The Other Side a listen. Really fantastic band overall with a unique sound. Used to listen to them an ok amount about 10-15 years ago. Unfortunately, they feel off my radar for whatever reason and it's been a while since I listened to them. The price of being a music nerd I think. You discover other great bands and you forget about some of the other ones.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 2

Instantly a fan

One of the originals in power metal along with Helloween. I would give Imaginations From The Other Side a listen. Really fantastic band overall with a unique sound. Used to listen to them an ok amount about 10-15 years ago. Unfortunately, they feel off my radar for whatever reason and it's been a while since I listened to them. The price of being a music nerd I think. You discover other great bands and you forget about some of the other ones.

I'm a huge Blind Guardian fan, their upcoming album seems like it'll be good

Hansi has one of the strongest sounding voices I've ever heard, and while Andre isn't some sort of god at shredding, he makes up for it with some of the most creative and coolest solos, some of my favorite ever. the last thing that's very cool about Blind Guardian is their songs never get dull or old because of the way they structure their songs - there's a chorus that they always come back to, but each verse is completely unique and will introduce new riffs/melodies. I wish more people would write songs like that.

I recently learned to play the guitar solo for "Welcome To Dying" which is a lot of fun

• Like 2

• The topic was locked