THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

Last year we paid $6.99 for premium gas in Eureka, narrowly avoiding the 7’s. We haven’t hit the 5’s for regular this time around 

On 6/2/2023 at 9:25 AM, invisible airwave said:

Pacino and DeNiro are doing what you'd think Nicholson would have done by now.  Give your sperm a rest.

Pacino is 83 and his girlfriend is 29. He's literally got a daughter older than his gf. He probably won't see his latest child "graduate" from middle school.

Welp, if you qualify for the full $7,500 federal tax credit, the Tesla Model 3 is now cheaper than the cheapest V6 Toyota Camry with leather, which seems to be a fair comparison, since the Tesla has leather.

Price parity achieved.

its 1987 and i have an AK47

No, its 1996, Miami Florida, and I have a pistol in the back of my car that I need to unload

Edited by ST3V

5 minutes ago, ST3V said:

its 1987 and i have an AK47

No, its 1996, Miami Florida, and I have a pistol in the back of my car that I need to unload

are these references to infamous shootings?

50 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

are these references to infamous shootings?

so infamous no one remembers. probably for the best. ive done too much thinking tonight. should probably put an end to this

Edited by ST3V

On 6/6/2023 at 4:18 PM, That One Guy said:

Welp, if you qualify for the full $7,500 federal tax credit, the Tesla Model 3 is now cheaper than the cheapest V6 Toyota Camry with leather, which seems to be a fair comparison, since the Tesla has leather.

Price parity achieved.

KEEP YOUR EV WELFARE, HIPPIE!

Arnold Palmer is shaking his fist so this year's Masters must be up and  running

1 minute ago, JohnRogers said:

KEEP YOUR EV WELFARE, HIPPIE!

Arnold Palmer is shaking his fist so this year's Masters must be up and  running

I agree, it's time for that shit to end, at least federally. States can do whatever they want. I'm maybe halfway a fan of the newer federal welfare on building charging stations, but only halfway.

Once the Camry gets a new generation, we'll probably be at price parity to a Model 3 without any tax credits at all for comparably equipped models.

Just now, That One Guy said:

I agree, it's time for that shit to end, at least federally. States can do whatever they want. I'm maybe halfway a fan of the newer federal welfare on building charging stations, but only halfway.

Once the Camry gets a new generation, we'll probably be at price parity to a Model 3 without any tax credits at all for comparably equipped models.

I'm all federal the government building a network of charging stations, also all for private/public partnerships building such a network but first show me you're upgrading the grid.