THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

Pedestrian deaths have doubled in the US since 2010, while they have decreased in the civilized world. Why is that? Are foreign peds just smarter than US peds? Or is there a less retarded reason?

I can only speak to what I see on the local news but most of the pedestrian deaths in our area are homeless people. They usually cross wherever they think about (not at a marked crosswalk) and/or are under the influence of drugs or having a mental health issue. Do other countries have a similar homeless concentration in their cities?

12 hours ago, BastillePark said:

I can only speak to what I see on the local news but most of the pedestrian deaths in our area are homeless people. They usually cross wherever they think about (not at a marked crosswalk) and/or are under the influence of drugs or having a mental health issue. Do other countries have a similar homeless concentration in their cities?

WRONG, it's all those people driving an F-250 that don't need one, like they don't even take their F-250 to the garden store.

Sarah Silverman: Hey, have you guys heard of this band, The Mars Volta? Yeah, they're like the soundtrack for incels everywhere.

I mean, seriously, have you listened to their music? It's just a bunch of guys screaming into a microphone while playing the most pretentious, self-indulgent guitar riffs you've ever heard. It's like they're trying to impress you with how complicated and obscure their music is, but really they just sound like a bunch of angry teenagers who can't get a date.

And don't even get me started on their lyrics. I mean, what the hell are they even talking about? It's like they picked random words out of a dictionary and threw them together in a jumbled mess. "Sailing in a wooden shoe, across the ocean sea of flame"? What does that even mean?

I swear, listening to The Mars Volta is like a surefire way to make sure you never get laid. It's like they're trying to push away anyone who might actually be interested in them. "Oh, you like our music? Well, sorry, you're not cool enough to understand it."

So, if you ever find yourself listening to The Mars Volta, just remember that you're basically waving a giant red flag that says, "Stay away, I'm a total incel." And if that's the message you want to send, then by all means, crank up that awful music and let the world know just how lonely and miserable you are.

• Haha 1

i literally have bell’s palsy

it feels like i just got back from the dentist, but it also kinda hurts, and i have a slight fever

22 hours ago, Mr. Not said:

Sarah Silverman: Hey, have you guys heard of this band, The Mars Volta? Yeah, they're like the soundtrack for incels everywhere.

I mean, seriously, have you listened to their music? It's just a bunch of guys screaming into a microphone while playing the most pretentious, self-indulgent guitar riffs you've ever heard. It's like they're trying to impress you with how complicated and obscure their music is, but really they just sound like a bunch of angry teenagers who can't get a date.

And don't even get me started on their lyrics. I mean, what the hell are they even talking about? It's like they picked random words out of a dictionary and threw them together in a jumbled mess. "Sailing in a wooden shoe, across the ocean sea of flame"? What does that even mean?

I swear, listening to The Mars Volta is like a surefire way to make sure you never get laid. It's like they're trying to push away anyone who might actually be interested in them. "Oh, you like our music? Well, sorry, you're not cool enough to understand it."

So, if you ever find yourself listening to The Mars Volta, just remember that you're basically waving a giant red flag that says, "Stay away, I'm a total incel." And if that's the message you want to send, then by all means, crank up that awful music and let the world know just how lonely and miserable you are.

Sara's always been a bit of a t**t

• Like 1

4 hours ago, goose said:

Sara's always been a bit of a t**t

I saw a billboard for a comedy tour (or something like that) she was on recently called "Grow Some Lips", and that was the one time she made me laugh. I probably wouldn't have laughed in a different setting; seeing that joke on a billboard caught me off guard.

Jerry Seinfeld: Alright, let's settle this once and for all. Geddy Lee or Glen Matlock, who's the better bassist?

Jerry Seinfeld: Well, Geddy Lee is pretty incredible. I mean, the guy can play bass, keyboards, and sing all at the same time. That's impressive.

Jerry Seinfeld: But Glen Matlock was a founding member of the Sex Pistols. You can't deny his impact on the punk rock scene.

Jerry Seinfeld: True, but Geddy Lee's technical skill and musicianship just can't be beat.

Jerry Seinfeld: Plus, Geddy Lee is Jewish. You gotta stick with your own kind, right?

Jerry Seinfeld: Oh, come on, that's not fair. Glen Matlock could be Jewish for all we know.

Jerry Seinfeld: Alright, you've got me there. But let's be real, Geddy Lee is the obvious choice here.

Jerry Seinfeld: Yeah, I guess you're right. Geddy Lee it is. Case closed.

recently learned that multitasking has a negative effect on the sympathetic nervous system and piques anxiety since you're putting your brain in a needless state of alert by shifting from task to task .

it would certainly explain a lot

Holy shit, the eclipse is in a few hours. What a neat time to live in Arkansas.

• Like 1

I had a spiritual awakening and realized that I could very well be a covert narcissist. Thanks for that one, mother. Let’s break the chain. Let’s treat people genuinely and kindly. 

I also realized that my risk for a tetranoma ovarian cyst is very high! My mom had one in her 30’s. For years I used to be scared shitless about this dull ache/pain in my abdomen, but it’s probably actually not that big of a deal. 

2 hours ago, jamie said:

Holy shit, the eclipse is in a few hours. What a neat time to live in Arkansas.

Bro you get the only non cloudy part of the country other than Maine

• Haha 1

On 4/1/2024 at 10:47 AM, That One Guy said:

Save the drive by posting for SOCN. 

If what you believe can be backed up by words, use your words. 

I didn't raise the c word, but thanks for commenting. 

This is you having fun
No crisis
Getting burned by the sun
This is true
This is no social crisis

Given how great the new Land Cruiser is, I didn't expect Toyota to go and halfway ruin the brand new 4Runner

sad