1. 1. Favorite?

• Entre Nous
    • Limelight
    • Digital Man
    • The Enemy Within
    • Marathon
    • Second Nature
    • War Paint

The Enemy Within edges out Limelight with the rest of the 80s songs far behind.

Entre Nous easily wins for best 70s song listed.

• Like 1

Marathon

On a consistently great album its the one song that actually goes toe to toe with Rush's most classic tracks.

• Like 1

Second Nature and War Paint too outclassed here.

...though I suppose they might get a couple of pity votes by the end

I happen to have seen a couple people who considered War Paint to be one of the best Rush songs... but I can't show proof cuz I don't remember where I found the posts :(

I happen to have seen a couple people who considered War Paint to be one of the best Rush songs... but I can't show proof cuz I don't remember where I found the posts :(

There will always be some psychopaths who think Rivendell is their best song and Snakes easily their best album. So yes, I believe you.

:LOL: :yes:

• Like 1

Well it is one of the better songs on Presto, which is one of their better post-HYF albums.

Well it is one of the better songs on Presto, which is one of their better post-HYF albums.

oh... Presto is my least favorite Rush studio album (that isn't Feedback)
  • Like 1

For me, War Paint is one of the forgettable songs off Presto. I can only ever remember the chorus.

Johnny, I don't know how you can say some of the things you do. If people do vote for "Second Nature", and "War Paint", it could, and would mean that people like those more, than the other ones listed.

From Signals, I've really liked "Digital Man" as it has been my second favorite. From Power Windows, "Marathon" has been my favorite. I've picked, and chosen "Digital Man".

Johnny, I don't know how you can say some of the things you do. If people do vote for "Second Nature", and "War Paint", it could, and would mean that people like those more, than the other ones listed.

From Signals, I've really liked "Digital Man" as it has been my second favorite. From Power Windows, "Marathon" has been my favorite. I've picked, and chosen "Digital Man".

You don’t know how? Easily. They’re opinions.

I don’t get offended when many say The Camera Eye is repetitive and boring even though I think it’s great.

I’m an evil bastard because I dislike some Rush songs. Get over it.

I forgot - I don’t even dislike the last two entries. But I do think they’re outclassed. Sue me. Oh, and I’m still waiting for some votes down there for them. <—— this sentence might trigger some to vote that way, eh?

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

For me, War Paint is one of the forgettable songs off Presto. I can only ever remember the chorus.

War Paint has some killer lyrics,imo.

Limelight by a country mile.

Don't believe me? You will after listening to Rick Beato.

ding ding ding ding ding!

there we go :)

Yeah, Limelight is pretty much a perfectly crafted and executed song. It actually, took me a long time to fully appreciate it, since it's not terribly heavy.