The 2020 NFL thread...14 teams in the playoffs? A 17 game regular season? wtf???

laughedatbytime

Old Man (Phillip) River(s) calls it a career.

http://www.washingto...e-career-stats/

Hall of Famer, easily. But it's time.

• Like 1

Bwahaha, Colin Cowshit says Bills v Chiefs should be delayed due to Mahomes' injury. STFU, maroon!

Yeah, that's a bizarre take. I want Mahomes to play, but there's no rearranging around this guy or that guy. The NFL may be a TV program, but sometimes when you go see a show, the understudy is performing and the show must go on.

• Like 1

Bwahaha, Colin Cowshit says Bills v Chiefs should be delayed due to Mahomes' injury. STFU, maroon!

Yeah, that's a bizarre take. I want Mahomes to play, but there's no rearranging around this guy or that guy. The NFL may be a TV program, but sometimes when you go see a show, the understudy is performing and the show must go on.

Chad Henne, not too shabby an understudy.
  • Like 1

I just figured it was pure trolling, especially coming from a troll (though he's probably still the poor man's Skip Bayless).

• Like 1

Former Packers star cornerback Tramon Williams will be the first player to play for two different teams in the same post-season.

The Packers have signed and activated Williams, who was waived by the Ravens. He will be a great veteran addition to the team. The players are elated to have him back, as he is such a great team leader. The Packers wouldn't have won Super Bowl XLV without his clutch interceptions in the playoffs.

Matthew Stafford asks for a trade. Not to the AFC, please.

Not to the 49ers or Rams please

With Matty Patty back in New England, he'll go there.

Well I'm guessing the fact that Tawmmmy made it to the NFC Championship game and the Pats didn't even make the playoffs is grinding the Evil Hoodie's gears. He likely figures good QB play would make a huge difference for them and that, along with all those guys opting out cuz of Covid might well have been the reason they didn't. The Patriots make a lot of sense for both parties.

• Like 1

As expected, the Packer defense's weakest links are being exposed. Championship-level football always does this.

Bet Rick's loving this!

Why? He's a Patriot fan.

He's a lifetime member of the Brady bunch ;)

He's all about Bahstun.

• Like 1

1611523963[/url]' post='4881642']

Bet Rick's loving this!

After the second pick I said, “C’mon Tom, you gotta keep the ball down.” My son remarked that I seem a little less animated when Tom has a bad throw this year. :)

I do like Rodgers, so I can just enjoy this one.