THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

i was really looking forward to the air show this year but it was postponed. it'll probably be held in the summer when it's hot as all f**k outside.

i have the internet at my fingertips and yet im so bored

i legitimately believe that i'm too old to have fun on the internet anymore, plus it is objectively gotten worse over the years with all the corporations and normies littering

• Like 1

i have the internet at my fingertips and yet im so bored

i legitimately believe that i'm too old to have fun on the internet anymore, plus it is objectively gotten worse over the years with all the corporations and normies littering

it was much more fun when all i'd do was play chat games, most of which have since been shut down except for Habbo.

i think i'm too old to have fun with anything, i don't think that's depression talking i just don't experience fun.

gotta have kids so i can live vicariously thru them

concerts are one of the only things that make me feel alive tbh.

i think i'm too old to have fun with anything, i don't think that's depression talking i just don't experience fun.

as much as i love music i don't think i've ever left a concert thinking "wow i'm so glad i did this"

as much as i love music i don't think i've ever left a concert thinking "wow i'm so glad i did this"

i sometimes feel empty when i leave one, because all of the anticipation and excitement for it is over.

I think I felt that way about Steven Wilson's 2018 show.

Marc, vocaroo some of your vox please

Referring to me?

yes!

Did some random harsh vocals yesterday while I had the house to myself for an hour or so. Technique’s there but the power & ferocity went to shit.

Ironically, I’ve been more inclined to do male vocal/acoustic covers of singer songstresses (Wolfe, Rundle, Esfandiari), a Swans cover in “my style” and even a PFB cover than play metal music.

vocaroo up, son

I’m gonna live up to my friend Thom and say “NO.”

Marc, vocaroo some of your vox please

Referring to me?

yes!

Did some random harsh vocals yesterday while I had the house to myself for an hour or so. Technique’s there but the power & ferocity went to shit.

Ironically, I’ve been more inclined to do male vocal/acoustic covers of singer songstresses (Wolfe, Rundle, Esfandiari), a Swans cover in “my style” and even a PFB cover than play metal music.

vocaroo up, son

I’m gonna live up to my friend Thom and say “NO.”

I’m currently working on something actually. I just want nothing to do with metal as far as my creativity goes in the present. Edited by PolarizeMe

you must get stoned before listening to Ufomammut

That’s a band I need to give a shot. They’re on Neurot (Neurosis’ in-house label) at least in NA so that’s a plus to me.

Godlike Snake is a great album

apparently you can file for unemployment right now even if your employer is only reducing your hours so i gave it a shot Edited by jamie
  • Like 1

my brother and my mom think i should get tested because ive been feeling crappy and i have work tomorrow. first i gotta to go urgent care and get screened to find out if i need to be tested.