THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Actually scratch what I said about my stance on metal projects: I don’t wanna play nor be a part of anything metal project-wise unless you copy Deafheaven from head to toe.

alright doucher whatever i'll just do my own cringe vocals then

according to my brother and sister, im being careless by sitting in my living room talking to them even though ive been showing symptoms. we live in the same house, we use the same bathroom and kitchen, and my brother and mom have been going out in public every day. but IM careless.

my sister told her work that someone she lives with (me) has been showing symptoms and they told her that it's fine because she hasnt had any symptoms. yikes.

it's even scarier because she works at the walgreens warehouse, so she kinda sorta works for a health care provider.

using tumblr on my desktop is risky because someone just posted an HD gif of somebody r*****g their p****

Actually scratch what I said about my stance on metal projects: I don’t wanna play nor be a part of anything metal project-wise unless you copy Deafheaven from head to toe.

You REALLY want my vox on this project huh? I’m just taking the piss cause my health went from 100% to 0% between last Thursday and early this week and on my birthday of all days I’m starting to recover. Ofc I’ll do it.

You REALLY want my vox on this project huh? I’m just taking the piss cause my health went from 100% to 0% between last Thursday and early this week and on my birthday of all days I’m starting to recover. Ofc I’ll do it.

I’m warning you though, mine are prolly just as cringe. I figured since IDK the music you’ve written I’d DM you an extract of a vocal cover of this track: