THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I bought $150 in groceries this morning to keep myself locked up for the next two weeks

TP for your bung hole?

I had a mega supply before COVID was even a thing so I lucked out.

That is how I managed to stay ahead of the game as well. It was mostly luck I don't normally overstock.

Actually scratch what I said about my stance on metal projects: I don’t wanna play nor be a part of anything metal project-wise unless you copy Deafheaven from head to toe.

alright doucher whatever i'll just do my own cringe vocals then

You REALLY want my vox on this project huh? I’m just taking the piss cause my health went from 100% to 0% between last Thursday and early this week and on my birthday of all days I’m starting to recover. Ofc I’ll do it.

yes

let's see what we can do

also would you be willing to be my voice? i'll send the instrumental / non-instrumental with my vox and you just basically do a better job in simply not being me so i can send it out without being insecure

HR called me today because i told my manager what's been going on. i cant return to work without a note from the doctor and they want to know my test results, if i even get tested for the virus. right now i'm extremely grateful that my job is offering emergency sick leave. i was scheduled for only 12.5 hours this coming week and i can use any money that i can get.

People are complaining about those who bought a bunch of groceries. But they also want you to stay indoors for 2-3 weeks...

people either take too much for themselves or lots of people take everything at once. it's almost impossible to find food and stock up at this point.

Actually scratch what I said about my stance on metal projects: I don’t wanna play nor be a part of anything metal project-wise unless you copy Deafheaven from head to toe.

You REALLY want my vox on this project huh? I’m just taking the piss cause my health went from 100% to 0% between last Thursday and early this week and on my birthday of all days I’m starting to recover. Ofc I’ll do it.

yes

let's see what we can do

also would you be willing to be my voice? i'll send the instrumental / non-instrumental with my vox and you just basically do a better job in simply not being me so i can send it out without being insecure

Yeah sure. It just sucks that I’m gonna have to record my vox without a decent mic/XLR mic but I’ll give it a shot.

yes

let's see what we can do

Yeah sure. It just sucks that I’m gonna have to record my vox without a decent mic/XLR mic but I’ll give it a shot.

ok i'll send you over the song + instrumental later today, just need to make the vox version first.

btw i still haven't gotten that sample you said you'd sent me tho