THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

i honestly dont even feel super shitty, but ive been having headaches & migraines, tight chest & shortness of breath, an occasional cough, swollen glands, an occasional low fever, and an occasional runny nose.

now my temperature is 100 degrees. gonna try to make an appointment to be assessed to see if i need to get tested, but in the meantime im calling off of work.

Marc, vocaroo some of your vox please

Referring to me?

yes!

Did some random harsh vocals yesterday while I had the house to myself for an hour or so. Technique’s there but the power & ferocity went to shit.

Ironically, I’ve been more inclined to do male vocal/acoustic covers of singer songstresses (Wolfe, Rundle, Esfandiari), a Swans cover in “my style” and even a PFB cover than play metal music.

vocaroo up, son

I’m gonna live up to my friend Thom and say “NO.”

I’m currently working on something actually. I just want nothing to do with metal as far as my creativity goes in the present.

ok.

I just really need someone else to do vocals for me.

i don't really watch stuff i'm kind of on a soft media fast, otherwise i'd accompany you lol

staring in front of my screen isnt helping my headache tbh! but i dont know if the room will close if i log out.

Referring to me?

yes!

Did some random harsh vocals yesterday while I had the house to myself for an hour or so. Technique’s there but the power & ferocity went to shit.

Ironically, I’ve been more inclined to do male vocal/acoustic covers of singer songstresses (Wolfe, Rundle, Esfandiari), a Swans cover in “my style” and even a PFB cover than play metal music.

vocaroo up, son

I’m currently working on something actually. I just want nothing to do with metal as far as my creativity goes in the present.

ok.

Actually, the real reason I can’t do harsh vocals at the moment is because ironically, I’m sick to the point my voice has weakened! Edited by PolarizeMe

Apart from occasional phlegmy coughing, & an on/off again sinus congestion and ofc weakened voice, I’m pretty much fine and will be self-isolating myself for several weeks it seems like. Edited by PolarizeMe

Referring to me?

yes!

vocaroo up, son

ok.

Actually, the real reason I can’t do harsh vocals at the moment is because ironically, I’m sick to the point my voice has weakened!

Also, I have no decent mic so I can’t really have a grasp of where my harsh vox are without it being recorded decently.

i’ve been on hold with the clinic that does coronavirus tests trying to make an appointment for 30 minutes. hell on earth.

after almost an hour, i made an appointment!!! but it’s not until monday the 30th.

if i had more money i'd use postmates for some food but i probably shouldnt come in contact with a delivery person because of my symptoms