THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.24

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

still kinda upset about getting ghosted a couple months ago. when things seem to be really meaningful and cool it sucks for it to just randomly drop

If it’s been more than a few dates, I find it absurd to not at least physically say bye or anything.

Decibel Tour’s cancelled. Tom Hanks got the COVID-19 and shows over 500 people are being indefinitely banned (though this rarely applies to me cause I mostly go to club shows now). We’re f***ed.

every concert is being cancelled or rescheduled, it's disappointing but understandable.

i managed to buy toilet paper at walmart, i had to stand in a line to get it and employees were giving up to 2 packs per family while security monitored lol. the world felt very surreal in that short trip.

getting new piercings makes me want more and more piercings. there's nothing like the thrill of being in a tattoo shop while they prep you to have a needle shoved through a body part. it's very exciting. Edited by jamie

Decibel Tour’s cancelled. Tom Hanks got the COVID-19 and shows over 500 people are being indefinitely banned (though this rarely applies to me cause I mostly go to club shows now). We’re f***ed.

every concert is being cancelled or rescheduled, it's disappointing but understandable.

It’s definitely the right call. I’m gonna do my best to support as much as I can by buying merch off the bands I was suppose to see cause they really need the support in these turbulent times.
  • Like 1

Marc, vocaroo some of your vox please

Referring to me?

yes!

Did some random harsh vocals yesterday while I had the house to myself for an hour or so. Technique’s there but the power & ferocity went to shit.

Ironically, I’ve been more inclined to do male vocal/acoustic covers of singer songstresses (Wolfe, Rundle, Esfandiari), a Swans cover in “my style” and even a PFB cover than play metal music.

Edited by PolarizeMe

Referring to me?

yes!

Did some random harsh vocals yesterday while I had the house to myself for an hour or so. Technique’s there but the power & ferocity went to shit.

Ironically, I’ve been more inclined to do male vocal/acoustic covers of singer songstresses (Wolfe, Rundle, Esfandiari), a Swans cover in “my style” and even a PFB cover than play metal music.

Said covers I had in mind:

Chelsea Wolfe - Highway *

Emma Ruth Rundle - Real Big Sky

King Woman - Hierophant

Swans - New Mind *

Planning For Burial - Warmth Of You *

And in light of Genesis Breyer P-Orridge’s passing yesterday:

Throbbing Gristle - Discipline *

The asterisk denotes ones I know I could definitely pull off.

Coronavirus has an opportunity cost of a few thousand dollars so far to me

I'm gonna make bank on discounted stocks.

I'm looking to make a ~$5-10k buy sometime soonish. Might as well.

Free money, yo.

Free money, yo.

I haven't put much thought into it, but LiveNation and Delta so far seem like two low stocks to buy in the midst of all this.

You lookin' at ETF's or certain companies?

Free money, yo.

I haven't put much thought into it, but LiveNation and Delta so far seem like two low stocks to buy in the midst of all this.

You lookin' at ETF's or certain companies?

I bought reliable companies that dropped...oil, too.

I passed on Live Nation and the next day it rebounded 19%.

the lymph nodes in my neck and chin were hella swollen yesterday so i went to urgent care to make sure that i didnt have strep (i didnt, yay) and they made me feel like i wasted my time

Referring to me?

yes!

vocaroo up, son

i hope this at least makes for a significant renewal of society in some way. this isn't the "collapse" so many fear but it'll be a... "soft collapse"?

idk, i'd much rather have some virus or plague take us out than be in a nuclear winter or a civil war though.

first impression of Wolfmother: they're like GVF but actually good