The 2018-2019 NHL Thread

thesweetscience

Well :ranton: :rage: ##!!1....@#!***!@# :rage: ... ????? !!@#@##!@#!$$$$

& then :rage: ...????!!***@#!$$$*!@### f**king 5-1??? :fury: :rage: ... ^^^#!@**!$$$#@#! ass !@#@#*** :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :sigh: :rantoff:

Whew! Thank God it's a 7 game series! :angel:

Lets GO lightning!!

:hockeygoon:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 2

Lets go Lightning!!!!!!!!

Oooops..........

Well, Columbus won the first two games of the series against the Caps last year and ended up losing . . . Still quite a few games to go.

Can Lightning strike twice...I mean four times?
  • Like 1

Sharks get down 0-3 early in the 1st period, only to tie it up in the span of five minutes before the period ends. 90 seconds into the 2nd period, they give up a fourth goal to the Knights. Sharks lose 3-5.

I hate Rask in the playoffs. Depending on how things are going tonight I may make the UMass game primary.

No problem, 30 saves, easy win...if you don't count the hard hitting. :hockeygoon:

I hate Rask in the playoffs. Depending on how things are going tonight I may make the UMass game primary.

Ouch, that didn't go well. But what would against that tenacious Bulldog defense? And I hope the UMass goalie doesnt have flashback of the behind the net replay of UM - D's last goal, that one was just sick. Phew!

BIFF! BAM! POW! Holy cross check Buttman, what are you going to do to Nazem Kadri?

My .02 immediate 3 game suspension and a fat fine. What say you, m8's?

• Like 1

BIFF! BAM! POW! Holy cross check Buttman, what are you going to do to Nazem Kadri?

My .02 immediate 3 game suspension and a fat fine. What say you, m8's?

Why are they not showing these things in the game highlights on NHL.com? I'm missing some good stuff here. :rage:
  • Like 1

NBC doing all right using the multiple channels (NBC, NBC Sports, MSNBC, CNBC) to cover simultaneous games. Saw two different replays of Kadri's cross check, pretty nasty. Same for that last penalty against the Capitals, that was just effing dumb.

Between the multiple games and my rewinding and replaying I may need a new DirecTV remote by the end of May.

Edited by pjbear05

Lets go Lightning!!!!!!!!

Oooops..........

Well, Columbus won the first two games of the series against the Caps last year and ended up losing . . . Still quite a few games to go.

I know. I think the Bolts still win the series. They are just too talented.

I tell you what, the scariest team playing right now are the Islanders. Not looking forward to that match up if the Caps get past the the Canes.

• Like 2

Crimsonmistymemory on suicide watch. The good news, Kings-Sharks 2014. :popcorn:

Bruins-Flyers 2010.

Yeah, but they didn't win it all. What are you trying to do, kill Crimson?

Crimsonmistymemory on suicide watch. The good news, Kings-Sharks 2014. :popcorn:

We only have one more chance to stri g 4 wins in a row! The only thing I can hope for is that what ever it is that struck my team down after the 1st period of game one, hits Columbus in a hard way...

Who woulda thunk it!!!