goose

On 1/8/2024 at 5:39 PM, Mithrandir said:

The Bob Newhart Show.

Newhart was a comic genius!

He most certainly was!

On 1/8/2024 at 5:40 PM, Mithrandir said:

I thoroughly enjoyed the first season.

I loved the whole thing, great show!!

Currently I'm binge-watching Reacher season 2 for the 2nd time.

14 minutes ago, Jack Aubrey said:

Currently I'm binge-watching Reacher season 2 for the 2nd time.

And I'm also bingeing Masters Of The Air & the book it's based on is next on my reading list after I finish reading J. J. Abrams' S.

It's been a couple of years, I'm now rewatching my all time favourite show:

Mad Men 

Every single episode is masterful.

• Like 2

Space Above and Beyond.  Mid 90's sci-fi. Cancelled after 1 season, 23 episodes.

It's decent for what it is. Military operations in space fighting an unknown enemy.  Some moral dillema kind of stuff too.  Fun little show.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, grep said:

Space Above and Beyond.  Mid 90's sci-fi. Cancelled after 1 season, 23 episodes.

It's decent for what it is. Military operations in space fighting an unknown enemy.  Some moral dillema kind of stuff too.  Fun little show.

Big fan of the show, I could go on for hours but I got shit to do. I do own it on DVD. I wonder if it’s streaming anywhere. Damn, I should revisit that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

Big fan of the show, I could go on for hours but I got shit to do. I do own it on DVD. I wonder if it’s streaming anywhere. Damn, I should revisit that.

I borrowed a DVD a couple of years ago and ripped the eps.  Finally getting around to watching it now.  Never saw it first run.

The Florida Bushman page on FB.  This guy wears a costume of a big green bush and sits in a big square planter he places on the the sidewalk with his camera man downrange.  As people pass by he stands up, sometimes making a verbal comment.  Most people are so shocked they shout out, and the women scream.  When they realize they've been had, most of them laugh, a few of them curse, and a couple folks will throw down.  A few times some of the females that get surprised comment, "I think I peed my pants!". Most of the time he works Clearwater Beach, but he's also done Miami Beach and other areas.  I told him to come visit the Broadwalk on Hollywood Beach and scare up some business. The guy is a riot!

Edited by pjbear05