The 2017-18 NFL thread

laughedatbytime

It ends in farce

No, the farce was the Cowho's making that last TD when they did instead of grinding the clock down. Any idiot knows you don't give Rogers time to come back like that, and it bit Dallas in the ass. The offensive uncoordinator needs to be horse whipped.

:facepalm:

• Like 2

It ends in farce

No, the farce was the Cowho's making that last TD when they did instead of grinding the clock down. Any idiot knows you don't give Rogers time to come back like that, and it bit Dallas in the ass. The offensive uncoordinator needs to be horse whipped.

Dallas' defense needs to be horse whipped.

• Like 2

It ends in farce

No, the farce was the Cowho's making that last TD when they did instead of grinding the clock down. Any idiot knows you don't give Rodgers time to come back like that, and it bit Dallas in the ass. The offensive uncoordinator needs to be horse whipped.

That's the argument that many have. However, if the Cowboys want to be a bonified Super Bowl contender, then they must show some confidence in their defense stopping the other team. 75 yards with only a minute to go......your defense should be good enough to stop any offense.

Also, there was no guarantee that the Dallas offense would have scored if they had kept running the ball to milk the clock. They could've fumbled the ball away. Anything can happen.

Edited by Principled Man

It ends in farce

Yep. And our schedule is murderous down the road.

V-I-K-I-N-G-S

V-I-K-I-N-G-S

Go Vikings!!!!

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Edited by Boots

It ends in farce

Yep. And our schedule is murderous down the road.

The OC was trying to run down the clock. Prescott wasn't aware enough to fall at the 1. They did need a TD, not an FG, so it was somewhat excusable, but still a lower percentage play than falling.

Nice Thursday night game. Eagles definitely a team to beat. Cam looked very good. Just hope Luke's head is alright.

Is the old guy that got punched's name Luke?

DISTURBING VIDEO: CMPD arrests Panthers fan accused of sucker-punching man

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/disturbing-video-cmpd-arrests-panthers-fan-accused-of-sucker-punching-man/624205330

Nice Thursday night game. Eagles definitely a team to beat. Cam looked very good. Just hope Luke's head is alright.

Is the old guy that got punched's name Luke?

DISTURBING VIDEO: CMPD arrests Panthers fan accused of sucker-punching man

http://www.wsoctv.co...g-man/624205330

:LOL: no I was referring to luke kuechly and the concussion he sustained in game, but yeah that guy too. He took a pretty good punch. Its good someone got it on video. I think they said on local news he has already been arrested and i may be making this up, but was being represented by lawyer from "Philadelphia Freedom", a law group which provides free legal services for those charged with assaulting Eagle fans. Edited by Inthend

What in the wide wide world of sports is a-goin' on here?!!!

Blazing Saddles RULES!!

Those Chiefs are going to CRUSH the Raiders tonight!

"I'll I need is a miracle, all I need is a win."

I bumped into Khalil Mack in Walnut Creek while out to dinner with my daughters. I tapped him on the shoulder and whispered..... "just win baby."

Mack was just wearing jeans and a white tee shirt. The guy looks a lot leaner and cut in person. An absolute stud Adonis. Chiseled with zero fat. I was amazed to be honest.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1