The 2017-18 NFL thread

laughedatbytime

He is the Parkey they are the Dolphins they are not the walrus Koo Koo Ka Joo

1-0 with the Jets and Saints coming up.

Still have a LOT to work on in terms of defensive communication though.

• Like 1

He is the Parkey they are the Dolphins they are not the walrus Koo Koo Ka Joo

1-0 with the Jets and Saints coming up.

Still have a LOT to work on in terms of defensive communication though.

Yeah, and cut back on the dumb ass penalties.

I saw Eli Manning on a TV screen while I was walking through the mall. Then I remembered when I used to like Eli Manning... and I missed my favorite city all over again. I saw a bit of the Packers game, but I didn't watch the end because I had other things to do. Edited by Boots

Maybe I'll tune in at 12:58 in the first quarter or since my game aired Thursday night maybe I won't tune in at all.

After watching the Niners for three games it might be nice to see some professional football for a change.

Maybe I'll tune in at 12:58 in the first quarter or since my game aired Thursday night maybe I won't tune in at all.

After watching the Niners for three games it might be nice to see some professional football for a change.

Since I live out of market Thursday night was the first full 49ers game I watched thus far this season.

Since I live out of market Thursday night was the first full 49ers game I watched thus far this season.

You don't have Sunday Ticket?

You don't have Sunday Ticket?

:(

How the hell are the Bears winning?

The Steelers have yet to come out of the locker room as the PA system keeps playing the National Anthem over and over.

• Like 1