Liars

Lorraine

I'm pretty much honest to a fault, and really don't have much respect for liars. I do envy their ability to tell a good story, though.
  • Like 2

Not knowing anything else about these guys, who would you trust the LEAST?

Adam: "I'm not gonna lie -- I sometimes lie. I think everybody at least tells white lies."

Brad: "I occasionally lie depending on the situation. Sparing someone's feelings of the bitter truth might be one example."

Chester: "No matter what, I absolutely never lie. You can't trust a liar so I don't lie. Ever."

• Like 1

Do you know any?

I'm always amazed at their amazement that they aren't trusted. :facepalm: :unsure: :huh: :LOL:

I know many liars Lorraine and sadly most are women.

This statement has nothing to do with any woman on the Rush Forum.

I have trust issues with women. Divorce sucks so yes I am tainted.

I will never marry again.

I used to date after my 20 year marriage ended.

All LIARS. Always texting or talking about their ex lovers or boyfriends. Always after a man's money.

I am DONE!

Liars and losers are synonymous.

I would rather listen to "LIES" by Guns And Roses than waste my time, energy and money on a woman.

Great thread Lorraine.

I love you.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

Not knowing anything else about these guys, who would you trust the LEAST?

Adam: "I'm not gonna lie -- I sometimes lie. I think everybody at least tells white lies."

Brad: "I occasionally lie depending on the situation. Sparing someone's feelings of the bitter truth might be one example."

Chester: "No matter what, I absolutely never lie. You can't trust a liar so I don't lie. Ever."

Adam and Brad, thank you for your honesty

• Like 1

Do you know any?

I'm always amazed at their amazement that they aren't trusted. :facepalm: :unsure: :huh: :LOL:

All LIARS. Always texting or talking about their ex lovers or boyfriends. Always after a man's money.

I am DONE!

I would rather listen to "LIES" by Guns And Roses than waste my time, energy and money on a woman.

Great thread Lorraine.

I love you.

Signed,

:P

• Like 1

Do you know any?

I am DONE!

Great thread Lorraine.

I love you.

Signed,

:P

Hahaha! Great song! Great band!!!

• Like 1

Do you know any?

I am DONE!

Great thread Lorraine.

I love you.

I feel exactly the same about women but I wouldn't say they lie more than men, might just seem that way..

but damn it sure feels like women are the best liars.. maybe it is true lol

Do you know any?

I am DONE!

Great thread Lorraine.

I love you.

I'm sorry to hear that about women, but not all women are like that, Earl, anymore than all men are liars.

:hug2:

I am DONE!

I feel exactly the same about women but I wouldn't say they lie more than men, might just seem that way..

but damn it sure feels like women are the best liars.. maybe it is true lol

Just putting this out there:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/science-proves-it-men-lie-more-than-women/

Destroy or agree with the article and/or results as you wish.

I've known plenty of boys and men, who've lied about anything and everything: money, test scores, scholastic achievements, sports ability, musical ability, possession of goods, females they've bed, males they've bed, alcohol consumption, fidelity, infidelity, their kids, their significant others, etc.

I knew a guy around age 30 who claimed he NEVER masturbated in his life. EVER.

With that kind of lying, I'd wager he masturbates more frequently than three males his own age combined.

Like I suspect most people, I told the odd porky when I was younger, but really don't now.

The problem with being a habitual liar is that you have to have a very good memory otherwise you'll swiftly get found out.

My old boss. Claimed he used to be a credit analyst for Lexus making a quarter mil a year. So you leave that for a branch manager job with a pest control company?

Turned out he had worked in a used car office.

My old singer. Claimed he spent 7 years singing with The Guess Who and left because they weren't trying to record an album anymore.

Turns out it was more like 4 years and they kicked him out because he was a coked up asshole and they got sick of him.

• Like 2

My old singer. Claimed he spent 7 years singing with The Guess Who and left because they weren't trying to record an album anymore.

Turns out it was more like 4 years and they kicked him out because he was a coked up asshole and they got sick of him.

Sadly, he's less of a liar than your old boss. :LOL:

I have known many pathological liars in my life. There are different types. There are ones who just tell bullshit stories to try and impress everyone. I usually don't have any problem with those ones, they are not hurting anyone. Then you have sociopaths and those are the ones to try and avoid. I myself rarely lie. I learned quite a while ago that lies lead to feeling guilty and I can't stand feeling guilty.
  • Like 3

Some years ago at a party me and some others were talking with this guy, who told he just came home from Afghanistan. Soon we found out he was lying, when someone said "you've been at home the whole time, I've seen you every day".

Another one, who I've actually shared an apartment with along with another friend, was caught lying too. He was caught lying fairly often, quite pathological. When he was living with some other friend this happened: His hair had been cut really bad so his friends asked what had happened. He told the hairdresser had done it, and that he had refused to pay. One of the friends went to the bathroom and found a hair trimmer and cut hair everywhere. He refused to admit he had cut his own hair.

When you run into pathological liars it's kind of scary, because they're so clearly detached from reality.

• Like 2