Who in this forum wears rock and metal t-shirts regularly?

treeduck

How many rock/metal t-shirts do you own?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How many rock/metal t-shirts do you own?

• 1-10
    • 11-20
    • None, I don't wear them I'm too mature for all that.
    • None I'm too stylish for stupid band t-shirts
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • more than 50
    • more than 100
  2. 2. Which band do you have the most t-shirts of?

• RUSH
    • BlackSabbath
    • Judas Priest
    • Ozzy Osbourne
    • Dio
    • Queen
    • Iron Maiden
    • Nightwish
    • KISS
    • Blue Oyster Cult
    • Jimi Hendrix
    • Jethro Tull
    • YES
    • Kansas
    • Symphony X
    • Mastodon
    • Opeth
    • Overkill
    • Thin Lizzy
    • Deep Purple
    • Led Zep
    • Nirvana
    • Soundgarden
    • Alice in Chains
    • Pearl Jam
    • Winger
    • Metallica
    • Megadeth
    • UFO
    • Whitesnake
    • Van Halen
    • ELO
    • The Beatles
    • AC/DC
    • Queensryche
    • Dream Theater
    • Rainbow
    • Voivod
    • Testament
    • NONE
  3. 3. How many of these bands do you own t-shirts of?

I love Celtic Frost

You also love washroom mist...

Wat

I still wear rock tees to work often. Perfect for auto shop work. I need to bolster my collection, though. Steady rate of attrition. Had to lay Triumph Thunder 7 to rest a bit ago... my Motorhead shirt is heading toward its last stretch. I hate that most tees are now made of flimsy material. How am I gonna get a decade or two out of that?

Quit wearing studded wristbands to work in my early 30's, though. Still got the harness boots.

I still wear rock tees to work often. Perfect for auto shop work. I need to bolster my collection, though. Steady rate of attrition. Had to lay Triumph Thunder 7 to rest a bit ago... my Motorhead shirt is heading toward its last stretch. I hate that most tees are now made of flimsy material. How am I gonna get a decade or two out of that?

Quit wearing studded wristbands to work in my early 30's, though. Still got the harness boots.

So you work in an auto shop? Like Lucas.

What's the longest one of your rock shirts lasted? My record is 33 years and counting.

• Like 1

The Triumph Thunder 7... 1985 to...2016? My Motorhead shirt is a copy of the original '70's shirt I bought in the mid '90's. On heavy stock material like it should be. Some of my old stuff simply racked up the miles and bit the dust. Used to have a really killer Megadeth shirt form the Youthanasia tour.
  • Like 2

The Triumph Thunder 7... 1985 to...2016? My Motorhead shirt is a copy of the original '70's shirt I bought in the mid '90's. On heavy stock material like it should be. Some of my old stuff simply racked up the miles and bit the dust. Used to have a really killer Megadeth shirt form the Youthanasia tour.

My KISS Animalize is my longest from 1984 and Dokken Rockin' America is still going from 1986. Loads of others are long gone though.

• Like 2

My KISS Animalize is my longest from 1984 and Dokken Rockin' America is still going from 1986. Loads of others are long gone though.

I have a 2112 star man shirt I bought in '97 that's nearly in the same condition as when I bought it. That thing can withstand bullets and molten lava! I know, I've tested it!

• Like 3

You might want to kill me... my '92 Metallica tour shirt saw hard duty as a daily shirt then ended up as a dipstick rag after the Load/Reload thing.
  • Like 1

You might want to kill me... my '92 Metallica tour shirt saw hard duty as a daily shirt then ended up as a dipstick rag after the Load/Reload thing.

Well I'm not a Metallica fan so I would have used it as a dipstick rag from the beginning! :16ton:

• Like 1

I'd love a Genesis shirt. If anyone has any really good Genesis shirts, I'd love to see pics. Most of the ones online that I've found kind of suck compared to most other bands' shirts.

I'd love a Genesis shirt. If anyone has any really good Genesis shirts, I'd love to see pics. Most of the ones online that I've found kind of suck compared to most other bands' shirts.

How do you like this one?

dce8d626-dc0a-4106-a3f4-d15f7c8556ed_1.435aaa0a45f4c42bf6f3b1d7fb06170f.jpeg

• Like 2

How do you like this one?

dce8d626-dc0a-4106-a3f4-d15f7c8556ed_1.435aaa0a45f4c42bf6f3b1d7fb06170f.jpeg

A little heavy handed, and grey is a meh color...but it's better than a lot of the ones I've seen to be honest.

• Like 1

I have a 2112 star man shirt I bought in '97 that's nearly in the same condition as when I bought it. That thing can withstand bullets and molten lava! I know, I've tested it!

I used to have that one; I bought it in '91.

• Like 2