Looks like Geddy will definitely be playing Roundabout

Brucey

I wonder if he's going to use a pick.. and use it like Squire did.

Just got back home from NYC where I was super lucky to be part of the RRHOF celebration :)

I've taped the Yush performance - I am a huge Yes fan as well - so this is a dream come true for me :wub:

I'll post my video to YT asap.

33199135613_595d0e805f_c.jpg

I'm so glad you were able to go! It was on Periscope here and it was so wonderful to see Geddy and Yes, and then Geddy and Alex on stage together again. :heart: :heart: To be there in person must have been awesome.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 4

That was great - very enjoyable to watch in many ways.

The induction speeches by Geddy and Alex were great, as were the acceptance speeches. Rick Wakeman was hilarious; ;like he took a page from Alex's playbook. :joker:

• Like 1

Just got back home from NYC where I was super lucky to be part of the RRHOF celebration :)

I've taped the Yush performance - I am a huge Yes fan as well - so this is a dream come true for me :wub:

Totally not my scene (Save for the Yes and Rockin In The Free World bits.) but I'm glad you enjoyed it and cheered loudly. I'm sure you won't ever forget it. Seemed like there were some Rush fans there.

• Like 2

I'm so glad you were able to go! It was on Periscope here and it was so wonderful to see Geddy and Yes, and then Geddy and Alex on stage together again. :heart: :heart: To be there in person must have been awesome.

Yes it was so awesome to be there :) However it was almost impossible to buy a ticket for this event on TM from Europe... You could only buy tix with either a USA or Canadian creditcard. Unbelievable! I was very lucky that my friends in TX were able to help me out the moment I was able to secure it on TM otherwise I wouldn't have been able to go. The reseller's prices were super crazy.

I'm glad it all was being Periscoped :)

• Like 1

Totally not my scene (Save for the Yes and Rockin In The Free World bits.) but I'm glad you enjoyed it and cheered loudly. I'm sure you won't ever forget it. Seemed like there were some Rush fans there.

Yes, saw lots of Rush shirts out there :)

Well, I appreciated most of the inductees, but I fled the room when the Tupac related wall of sound hit us. The sound was horrendously loud during that part of the show. Rap is so not my cup of tea and imho this style of music is very out of place in this context.

• Like 2

Yes, saw lots of Rush shirts out there :)

Well, I appreciated most of the inductees, but I fled the room when the Tupac related wall of sound hit us. The sound was horrendously loud during that part of the show. Rap is so not my cup of tea and imho this style of music is very out of place in this context.

PC is the norm these days regardless of real talent. ;)

Isn't Tupac mostly famous for having been shot?

Only if you are no part of the hip hop scene. The man is a legend in his field and deservedly so.