The Greatest Screams In Rock And Roll YOOOOOWWW!

OK, it's TRF! :D You know someone has to put this up, even though it is a word. I do believe it is one of the greatest screams, word or no word. :wub: (Rush playing at the Agora in Cleveland, August, 1974. Live version of In The End.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wxMMml5gqc

Ok, this thread can be closed now.

Go whine somewhere else

I am not whining. I say the Geddy Lee one is the best, nothing can beat that, so its no need to have this thread anymore.

Learn to know when people whine, and stop complain on me all the time.

Whatever

OK, it's TRF! :D You know someone has to put this up, even though it is a word. I do believe it is one of the greatest screams, word or no word. :wub: (Rush playing at the Agora in Cleveland, August, 1974. Live version of In The End.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wxMMml5gqc

Go whine somewhere else

I am not whining. I say the Geddy Lee one is the best, nothing can beat that, so its no need to have this thread anymore.

Learn to know when people whine, and stop complain on me all the time.

Whatever

Yes...

Whatever...

Not according to me :)

• Like 1

Hey, if words don't count, Won't Get Fooled Again totally doesn't count! He's yelling "YEAH!"

Might wanna read the OP again. I said "yeah" is a qualified exception to the word rule. Mainly because it would disqualify that particular scream, and nobody wants that.

Hey, if words don't count, Won't Get Fooled Again totally doesn't count! He's yelling "YEAH!"

Might wanna read the OP again. I said "yeah" is a qualified exception to the word rule. Mainly because it would disqualify that particular scream, and nobody wants that.

7a5854271985825345b393f459a59547.jpg :rfl:

I'll make an exception for Ged there. Love that one.

Much as I love that one..."back" is a word. :(

How about if the exception is for one-syllable words? Seems fair (and no less arbitrary)!

7a5854271985825345b393f459a59547.jpg :rfl:

I'll make an exception for Ged there. Love that one.

Much as I love that one..."back" is a word. :(

How about if the exception is for one-syllable words? Seems fair (and no less arbitrary)!

...hm, well, I'll tell you what. Folks can post whatever screams they like, and we'll let the quality of the scream determine whether or not its content can be a word or a yelp.

• Like 2

Stewart Copeland on "Mother."

Or is it Andy Summers?

Most hilarious 12 bar blues I've ever heard. Good one.

Wait, what, the scream can't be a word???

:wtf:

I believe we adjusted this rule on the last page if you care to check.