How old is Neil´s new daughter?

YYZumbi

Why is this a weird question? I would think anything to do with the guys in the band would be fair game as a topic.

Thank you for agreeing with me! (must be the only one that do...)

• Like 1

None of our damn business is how old she is.

Why not? Its nothing weird...

I think it seems weird to many to want to know about the young children of people you don't know.

Its just age... its nothing weird with that :S

It's creepy when you title a thread asking how old a little girl is.

Yeah, it's definitely not threadworthy. A discreet Google search would have been a better option.

I don´t see the creepy part of it. Its just fun fact. I wanted to know how old Neil was when he had his daughter. Damn no need to make such a big thing out of it...

Obviously YOU don't see a problem with it. But all these different people are telling you otherwise, so what does that tell you?

Bottom line, we know you didn't mean it to sound weird or creepy -- we know why you were asking this (what was Neil's age when she was born) -- but you didn't word it very well. Asking about a celebrity's kid always comes across as creepy.

any personal threads about the band member is tacky imho. I've probably been guilty as well. This is one of Neils complaints (I believe)

just passing through

Neil should be able to disappear altogether now he's retired from the band and pro drumming entirely. No need for him to ever set eyes on a RUSH fan ever again. It might be a good idea to shut down his blog, I mean who's going to read it except RUSH fans? He doesn't need a blog just for his snob friends does he?

None of our damn business is how old she is.

Why not? Its nothing weird...

I think it seems weird to many to want to know about the young children of people you don't know.

Its just age... its nothing weird with that :S

It's creepy when you title a thread asking how old a little girl is.

Yeah, it's definitely not threadworthy. A discreet Google search would have been a better option.

I don´t see the creepy part of it. Its just fun fact. I wanted to know how old Neil was when he had his daughter. Damn no need to make such a big thing out of it...

Obviously YOU don't see a problem with it. But all these different people are telling you otherwise, so what does that tell you?

It tells me that you guys are insane and that you should seek help...

Why is this a weird question? I would think anything to do with the guys in the band would be fair game as a topic.

Considering Neil talks about her all the time in his books it's not like you're asking anything creepy about her.

Considering Neil talks about her all the time in his books it's not like you're asking anything creepy about her.

I know! Right!

• Like 1

Old enough to be homeschooled on a tour bus or plane? Travel is the ultimate education!

Wonder if Olivia will become a musician? A drummer? Or in a pop band that uses drum machines?? Ironic? Stay tuned....

I would be surprised if she does considering his negative attitude nowadays towards playing and touring. I bet she will be creative though.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

Old enough to be homeschooled on a tour bus or plane? Travel is the ultimate education!

Wonder if Olivia will become a musician? A drummer? Or in a pop band that uses drum machines?? Ironic? Stay tuned....

I would be surprised if she does considering his negative attitude nowadays towards playing and touring. I bet she will be creative though.

Maybe she will do it out of rebelliousness.

• Like 1

Maybe she will do it out of rebelliousness.

It would be funny if she sings country music.

• Like 1

People ask celebrities such questions all the time without anyone batting an eye. The problem I see is a lot of people in this thread made it creepy by projecting their own context into the question, that says more about them than it does Zumbi who seems to be a popular target here.

The other problem here is that we're talking about Peart and we all know his personality and are all too eager to rush to defend it (unless we're the one wanting something, then he's a dick)

Way to go trf.. :/

• Like 2

People ask celebrities such questions all the time without anyone batting an eye. The problem I see is a lot of people in this thread made it creepy by projecting their own context into the question, that says more about them than it does Zumbi who seems to be a popular target here.

The other problem here is that we're talking about Peart and we all know his personality and are all too eager to rush to defend it (unless we're the one wanting something, then he's a dick)

That's true.

And I wonder why Zumbi is a popular target. He's so wholesome, kind, gentle, grateful, welcoming, and always shows a lot of sympathy and empathy towards his fellow TRFers.

Segue meets many young girls these days who see him as a father figure!! He already has a pipe and slippers ready! :smoke:

Lol not sure what this means haha

That's true.

And I wonder why Zumbi is a popular target. He's so wholesome, kind, gentle, grateful, welcoming, and always shows a lot of sympathy and empathy towards his fellow TRFers.

You throw so much shade at this boy I'm almost blinded by the darkness.

Bravo.