George Michael has passed away

LyndseyG

Wow. I just saw this. Totally surprised and seems out of the blue. Apparently if he had some kind of long lasting problems he wasn't open about it.
  • Like 1

From what i've heard of him.......he never really seemed like a well man......so this was semi expected but also not at the same time.

sad all the same.

Mick

I just wonder if it has something to do with AIDS since they aren't releasing the info.

• Like 1

From what i've heard of him.......he never really seemed like a well man......so this was semi expected but also not at the same time.

sad all the same.

Mick

I just wonder if it has something to do with AIDS since they aren't releasing the info.

that was one of my thoughts.......i think i remember reading he was always a bit sick with......something.....probably AIDS.

also I just remember seeing him doing TV spots and he always looked off to me.

Mick

• Like 3

"Wham!" Bam thank you ma'm! I never listen to WHAM! But I put on a greatest hits cd two nights ago! I'm creeped out man! "Careless Whisper" is a great song.

This year sucks man. Glad it's almost over.

RIP

I have NO "FAITH!"

I'm like NEIL PEART!

"FAITHLESS"

Why not?

If Keith Richards dies this week I'm gonna riot. f**k 2016. RIP

Keith Richards has been dead for over 40 yrs. It's just that somebody forgot to tell him.

He's known as KEEF the Living Scarecrow in his home area and is used to bolster the corn field scarecrow ranks in the summers when he's not on tour. They don't even have to get him a scarecrow outfit he just uses whatever Stones outfit he happens to be wearing and it works perfectly. :smoke:

• Like 2

"Wham!" Bam thank you ma'm! I never listen to WHAM! But I put on a greatest hits cd two nights ago! I'm creeped out man! "Careless Whisper" is a great song.

This year sucks man. Glad it's almost over.

RIP

I have NO "FAITH!"

I'm like NEIL PEART!

"FAITHLESS"

Why not?

He won't be praying for time anymore.