Led Zeppelin Album Elimination - Final Round

toscanobarga

Led Zeppelin Album Elimination - Final Round   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Vote off your least favorite

• II
    • IV

I understand the IV is overplayed and overrated arguments. But it is a really, really, really good album. Some albums transcend its genre or fan base for good reason. IV is a perfect example.

Goodbye II.

Edited by ReRushed
  • Like 5

Neither one is the best LZ album.

I protest this bogus poll.

This is why I vote Feedback

The best Led Zeppelin album is The Soft Parade.

• Like 1

Recount!

You will have to raise $3,000,000.00, though.

You raise the money.

I'll riot and smash some windows. That's always effective. :eyeroll:

Edited by Lorraine

Recount!

You will have to raise $3,000,000.00, though.

You raise the money.

I'll riot and smash some windows. That's always effective. :eyeroll:

As long as III or Presence doesn't win I'm content.

IV is one of the all time great rock albums, of course. But you wanna know something? It doesn't have a song that reaches the peaks of Whole Lotta Love and Heartbreaker. Even the album's one "down" moment, Moby Dick, actually has an amazing riff driving it.

I'm voting for II. It's going to lose, and I can see why, but it remains my favorite Zeppelin album.

• Like 1

IV is one of the all time great rock albums, of course. But you wanna know something? It doesn't have a song that reaches the peaks of Whole Lotta Love and Heartbreaker. Even the album's one "down" moment, Moby Dick, actually has an amazing riff driving it.

I'm voting for II. It's going to lose, and I can see why, but it remains my favorite Zeppelin album.

I think "Heartbreaker" is overrated. I'll take the riff and groove of "Black Dog" any day of the week. "Whole Lotta Love" is a production marvel wrapped around an all-time riff, but I would say the production on "When the Levee Breaks" is as innovative and impressive. That drum sound is massive. Anyway, to each his own. It's all great music.*

* Ripped off or not.

• Like 2

I think "Heartbreaker" is overrated. I'll take the riff and groove of "Black Dog" any day of the week. "Whole Lotta Love" is a production marvel wrapped around an all-time riff, but I would say the production on "When the Levee Breaks" is as innovative and impressive. That drum sound is massive. Anyway, to each his own. It's all great music.*

* Ripped off or not.

All of this. Footnote included!!

A*

• Like 1