Should I keep sealed or should I open?

YYZumbi

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should I keep it sealed or should I open and play it?

• Open and play it dammit, its meant to be played!
    • Keep it sealed, it might be worth something in the future, and it is a limited edition after all.

Do whatever you want, seriously....If you think it's best it remains unused, then by all means don't open it.

If you want to listen to it, then open it.

Ofcourse I do whatever I want, but I cant decide. Thats why I am asking for peoples opinions/votes.....

I say play it. If it sounds good, it may be worth getting another just as a backup or for ornamentation.

But, it's LIMITED EDITION, how will he ever find a backup copy :LOL:

If you're going to spend money on something with the idea that you're going to listen to it when you get it, then you should listen to it. This is a bootleg that only the most insane of a collectors would actually pay big money for. I doubt it ever becomes a collectible that one could sell for a huge profit.

So, listen to the album and enjoy the music.

Edited by J2112YYZ

Do whatever you want, seriously....If you think it's best it remains unused, then by all means don't open it.

If you want to listen to it, then open it.

Ofcourse I do whatever I want, but I cant decide. Thats why I am asking for peoples opinions/votes.....

I say play it. If it sounds good, it may be worth getting another just as a backup or for ornamentation.

But, it's LIMITED EDITION, how will he ever find a backup copy :LOL:

If you're going to spend money on something with the idea that you're going to listen to it when you get it, then you should listen to it. This is a bootleg that only the most insane of a collectors would actually pay big money for. I doubt it ever becomes a collectible that one could sell for a huge profit.

So, listen to the album and enjoy the music.

They call everything limited nowadays...I have seen that edition online and in a few stores. It ain't that hard to find haha

http://www.puppets4less.com/2847_PackRat.jpg

not related to the topic

If we only posted things related to the topic, then this place would slow to a crawl
  • Like 1

Keep it sealed. That thin sheet of plastic is what seperates the eccentric collector from the lunatic horder.

That's right. That thin sheet of plastic is all the keeps us from ascending into anarchy! :madra:

not related to the topic

If we only posted things related to the topic, then this place would slow to a crawl

No.

• Like 1

not related to the topic

No.

See. Now you're doing it, too ;)
  • Like 1

It's a bootleg. Why wouldn't you open it? It's not like it's something that if you keep it sealed is going to make you a bunch of money down the road.
  • Like 1

Keep it sealed. That thin sheet of plastic is what seperates the eccentric collector from the lunatic horder.

That's right. That thin sheet of plastic is all the keeps us from ascending into anarchy! :madra:

:LOL:
  • Like 1

Play it !!! And take a video with sound with your phone with good light !!! Then put it up on youTube and give us the link so that we can see it! :D Edited by blueschica

Play it !!! And take a video with sound with your phone with good light !!! Then put it up on youTube and give us the link so that we can see it! :D

I promise I do that once I have cleaned the record with my record cleaner machine, but before that, you can enjoy the photos of the record! :)

• Like 1

I actually think this money was well spent.

It looks beautiful and I might actually get one myself!

• Like 1

not related to the topic

Moderator Potmeetkettle75 has spoken! :LOL:

My first thought since you have a recording of the next night is no. Yet how much more will this really be worth unopened, is selling your :rush: collection part of your retirement plan??? Weigh that against the joy you'd have slipping on headphones and giving it a spin.

• Like 3

I find that staring at the red vinyl Hemispheres as it spins on the turntable is quite hypnotic. Because of the added sparkles, I recommend that you not listen to your new album intoxicated or under the influence of anything else that might affect your balance.