What's the weather like right now?

jamie

This is the coldest July 1st I have ever experienced. It never got out of the 50's today and it rained, rained, rained. The heat is on and I had to wear thermal tops and bottoms outside today because of the wind.

Hey! ... is sounds just like a home from home lol!

You've got my kind of weather over there. I wouldn't care if the summer never got over 70. I'm an Autumn and Winter person.

We just love the sun! Generally we take a few vacations throughout the colder months here to somewhere sunny, but so far this year covid-19 has scuppered that! We

had planned to be in Vegas/West Coast/Cruise in March/April for Mrs Zepp's 50th birthday but sadly it all got cancelled. A shame as we had 3 great concerts lined up -

ZZ Top & Zac Brown in Vegas and Eagles in LA. Hopefully things will improve next year.

Upper 80s will be today's high, after a nice cool evening with friends last night. The morning temp was perfect for a mountain trail run with the dog.

I think a little golf is in order this pm.

:sundog: and 90°....which will continue for the next 10 days. Maybe the occasional shower or thundershower.

I like it. :)

This is the coldest July 1st I have ever experienced. It never got out of the 50's today and it rained, rained, rained. The heat is on and I had to wear thermal tops and bottoms outside today because of the wind.

If I may ask, where are you? Not quite that bad here but rainy, cloudy and shitty, temps in the mid-60s. Looks more and more like another lousy summer for us. 2nd year in a row if it ends up like that.

A few hundred miles east of you in northern Idaho. Even today was cold, but not as cold as yesterday. Tonight it will be in the 40's. I put the wool blanket on. Last night, I was cold. :LOL:

I grew up in Spokane so know well of what you speak. Sandpoint and BF are chillier tho.

• Like 1

I'm so sick the fukk of clouds til 3:00, 4:00 even 5:00 in the afternoon before finally seeing the sun I changed my "summer" motorcycling plans. I am now going to ride over to Spokane late this coming week where the sun actually shines in the morning and then early the following week I'm off to Reno and Lake Tahoe. Supposed to be in the mid-90s in Reno. That's definitely hot, but I've just had too much 65 and cloudy all day. Besides, I'll ride over to Lake Tahoe one day, ride all the way around the lake and enjoy the fact that as always when it's in the 90s in Reno it's low 80s at Tahoe and SUNNY. Did I mention it's fukking SUNNY?

Were getting ready for TS Fay. Rain today, more rain tomorrow. Swampy air.

Battening down the hatches! :codger: Did I spell that right?!?

• Like 2

Beautiful. Sunny, warm, but not too hot here in NorNev. Tomorrow we head up to the Canadian Border to spend a couple of weeks in the sunny Okanogan Valley, on Lake Osoyoos. The weather there is forecast to be Sunny and in the mid-80s (26-30 C).
  • Like 1

85F feels like 91 with 68% humidity. Thunderstorms expected but not going to help the heat.

yuck. Medusa hair and cankle weather!

I am supposed to move eventually to the Carolinas where the remainder of my family is. I don't think I'll be able to do it :codger:

• Like 1

Frickin 99 and hot but dry ;) ( Our relatives from Georgia would always say when they came to visit, its a dry heat but you don't sweat..but we do just not as fast). Supposed to hover here for the next week, guess it is good I don't have to go anywhere. It is too damn hot to do much. Still some fires in the the southern part of the state, everything is so dry it is amazing we don't have more :( Edited by Rhyta

Beautiful. Sunny, warm, but not too hot here in NorNev. Tomorrow we head up to the Canadian Border to spend a couple of weeks in the sunny Okanogan Valley, on Lake Osoyoos. The weather there is forecast to be Sunny and in the mid-80s (26-30 C).

And...it's damn near a hurricane in the Okanagan right now. :angry:

Sunny 89F. Humidity 42%. Not as bad as it could be. I was outside from 10-2 mulching, pulling weeds, pruning trees. I can't move. Should I feel like this at 51? I'm not sure.

Tomorrow is supposed to have a heat index of 100F! Ew!2

Definitely will not be outside tomorrow...

HVNY: Hot! 12pm and 88F feels like 93 humidity 53%. oof!

Time to hibernate!

We FINALLY got summer. 84 without a cloud yesterday, 87 today, 92 Monday, 87 Tues and then 3 days of 8o with some clouds but not the ones that down burn off til 2:00 PM, more like 9:00 AM.

I left on my motorcycle Friday the 10th because I was sick the fukk of no summer here. Went over to Eastern Washington for 3 days of 80-88 and sun, spent 2 days riding down to Reno/Tahoe in 80-85 and sun through WA, Oregon, Northern Calif. and into Nevada where it was 93 when I arrived. Rode around Lake Tahoe one glorious 84 degree day with zero clouds. Such a beautiful place..... Next day to Virginia City and again no clouds and pushing 90. Came home day before yesterday in glorious 90 degree sunshine and apparently brought summer with me. Past mid-July and we finally have real summer. 'Bout damned time.

Unpleasant. And there's a breeze out there that you think would help but - Oh no, It is deceiving. very very deceiving....

88F feels like 94F. Humidity 60%.

If I may ask, where are you? Not quite that bad here but rainy, cloudy and shitty, temps in the mid-60s. Looks more and more like another lousy summer for us. 2nd year in a row if it ends up like that.

A few hundred miles east of you in northern Idaho. Even today was cold, but not as cold as yesterday. Tonight it will be in the 40's. I put the wool blanket on. Last night, I was cold. :LOL:

I grew up in Spokane so know well of what you speak. Sandpoint and BF are chillier tho.

We are only 15 miles east of where we used to live and we might as well be 1500, so different the weather is.