Jump to content


2016-17 NBA Season Thread

Curry Lebron Griffin-Paul Babycat

  • Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#321 liquidcrystalcompass

liquidcrystalcompass

    Ugly Betty is keeping me AWAKE!

  • Members *
  • 20078 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fort Worth, Texas
  • Interests:Family, Sports, Music, Reading, The Outdoors, Ted Nugent

Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:40 AM

View PostDigital Dad, on 06 June 2018 - 11:47 PM, said:

View Postliquidcrystalcompass, on 06 June 2018 - 07:01 PM, said:

The Cavs should have pulled off game 1.  And if they did, Golden State wouldn't have reacted well in my opinion.  Golden State one of the greatest teams of all time?  Talent wise maybe.  Mentally, hell no.  You can get into their heads.  They aren't mentally strong when down in a series.

The 2018 Rockets may disagree. Also the 2016 Thunder. And the 2015 Grizzlies...
If Chris Paul didn't go down the Warriors might have lost that series.  They were on the ropes.  The 2015 Grizzlies????  Really?

Sponsored Post

#322 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 59547 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 07 June 2018 - 08:09 AM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 06 June 2018 - 11:21 PM, said:

View Postgoose, on 06 June 2018 - 11:00 PM, said:



Lebron is outta Cleveland for sure.
Can we send him to...Sweden?  :madra:
Does he skate?  Imagine him as a Chicago defenseman!

#323 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 59547 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 07 June 2018 - 08:13 AM

So, Durant had 43pts and 13 boards.  Tack on 8 assists.  A truly stellar performance. :notworthy:

#324 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 23761 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 07 June 2018 - 05:52 PM

View Postgoose, on 07 June 2018 - 08:09 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 06 June 2018 - 11:21 PM, said:

View Postgoose, on 06 June 2018 - 11:00 PM, said:

Lebron is outta Cleveland for sure.
Can we send him to...Sweden?  :madra:
Does he skate?  Imagine him as a Chicago defenseman!
I was thinking more of his political stance. But yeah, he could play for the Djurgardens IF Blackhawks. ;)

#325 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 32410 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 07 June 2018 - 11:27 PM

MY SILENCE ON HERE HAS BEEN "GOLDEN" STATE OF MIND BABY!

BRING IT ON!

WARRIOOOOOOOOOOOOORS CUM OUT AND PLAYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

LET'S GO!

Let's see if the Warriors are some how paid off under the table to throw GAME 4.  We all know TV, VEGAS, CORPORATIONS won't make enough money if there is indeed a s.......


FUKK IT!

LET'S GO!

#326 pjbear05

pjbear05

    Solar Federalist

  • Members *
  • 2223 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pembroke Pines, FL
  • Interests:Beer and music.

Posted 08 June 2018 - 09:52 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 07 June 2018 - 11:27 PM, said:

MY SILENCE ON HERE HAS BEEN "GOLDEN" STATE OF MIND BABY!

BRING IT ON!

WARRIOOOOOOOOOOOOORS CUM OUT AND PLAYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

LET'S GO!

Let's see if the Warriors are some how paid off under the table to throw GAME 4.  We all know TV, VEGAS, CORPORATIONS won't make enough money if there is indeed a s.......


FUKK IT!

LET'S GO!
Warriors aren't throwing the game, the refs will do it for them.  Only throwing the Warriors are doing is in the face of the Cavs for turning Lebron into a pack mule.  He's fed up with that role, bye bye Cleveland.

FUKK THE CAVS!  GO GS!

#327 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10514 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:31 PM

View Postliquidcrystalcompass, on 07 June 2018 - 07:40 AM, said:

View PostDigital Dad, on 06 June 2018 - 11:47 PM, said:

View Postliquidcrystalcompass, on 06 June 2018 - 07:01 PM, said:

The Cavs should have pulled off game 1.  And if they did, Golden State wouldn't have reacted well in my opinion.  Golden State one of the greatest teams of all time?  Talent wise maybe.  Mentally, hell no.  You can get into their heads.  They aren't mentally strong when down in a series.

The 2018 Rockets may disagree. Also the 2016 Thunder. And the 2015 Grizzlies...
If Chris Paul didn't go down the Warriors might have lost that series.  They were on the ropes.  The 2015 Grizzlies????  Really?

You could also say that if Igoudala didnt go down it wouldnt even have gone 7.

Yep. The 2015 Grizzlies. 3-1.

Anyway.

#328 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 59547 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:31 PM

GS is just too good.



#329 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 32410 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:49 PM

View Postpjbear05, on 08 June 2018 - 09:52 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 07 June 2018 - 11:27 PM, said:

MY SILENCE ON HERE HAS BEEN "GOLDEN" STATE OF MIND BABY!

BRING IT ON!

WARRIOOOOOOOOOOOOORS CUM OUT AND PLAYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

LET'S GO!

Let's see if the Warriors are some how paid off under the table to throw GAME 4.  We all know TV, VEGAS, CORPORATIONS won't make enough money if there is indeed a s.......


FUKK IT!

LET'S GO!
Warriors aren't throwing the game, the refs will do it for them.  Only throwing the Warriors are doing is in the face of the Cavs for turning Lebron into a pack mule.  He's fed up with that role, bye bye Cleveland.

FUKK THE CAVS!  GO GS!

FUKK YES!  I love your style!!!!  Been almost banned on here for saying FUKKKKK a million times on here since 2006!! HAHA!  FUCKK IT!

I didn't even need to start a Warriors Thread this season.

DONE!

FUKK THE CAVS!

I really wanted the Celtics.

Now LEBUM is going to Philly?  FAKERS?

BRING IT ON!

WARRIORS RULE!

I am been a diehard WARRIORS FAN SINCE THE FUCKKIN 80's!  We had season tickets back then!

FUKK!


Oh well!  They are winning RINGS in OAKLAND before they go back too San Francisco!


NEWS FLASH:  LEBRON JAMES IS ALREADY ON THE PHONE WITH BOB MYERS!!!!!

LEBUM IS GOING TO BE A WARRIOR NEXT SEASON!  LOFL!!!!!

My WARRIORS WILL TAKE PAY CUTS TO WIN RINGS!  REAL WINNERS!

DURANTULA IS A LEGEND!  FUKK LEBRON!

KD DONATED TEN MILLION TO HIS SCHOOL IN DC!

HE JUST PAID FOR FOUR KIDS IN MENLO PARK FOR THIER FIRST YEAR IN COLLEGE!

CAPS ON FOOLS!

CAPS ON!!!!!

EAT ME!


GOLDEN STATE OF MIND!!  OPEN YOUR MND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW!

LOVE,

FUNKADELIC

BITCHES!

A TRUE DYNASTY IS BORN!!!

#330 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10514 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:14 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 08 June 2018 - 11:49 PM, said:

View Postpjbear05, on 08 June 2018 - 09:52 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 07 June 2018 - 11:27 PM, said:

MY SILENCE ON HERE HAS BEEN "GOLDEN" STATE OF MIND BABY!

BRING IT ON!

WARRIOOOOOOOOOOOOORS CUM OUT AND PLAYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

LET'S GO!

Let's see if the Warriors are some how paid off under the table to throw GAME 4.  We all know TV, VEGAS, CORPORATIONS won't make enough money if there is indeed a s.......


FUKK IT!

LET'S GO!
Warriors aren't throwing the game, the refs will do it for them.  Only throwing the Warriors are doing is in the face of the Cavs for turning Lebron into a pack mule.  He's fed up with that role, bye bye Cleveland.

FUKK THE CAVS!  GO GS!

FUKK YES!  I love your style!!!!  Been almost banned on here for saying FUKKKKK a million times on here since 2006!! HAHA!  FUCKK IT!

I didn't even need to start a Warriors Thread this season.

DONE!

FUKK THE CAVS!

I really wanted the Celtics.

Now LEBUM is going to Philly?  FAKERS?

BRING IT ON!

WARRIORS RULE!

I am been a diehard WARRIORS FAN SINCE THE FUCKKIN 80's!  We had season tickets back then!

FUKK!


Oh well!  They are winning RINGS in OAKLAND before they go back too San Francisco!


NEWS FLASH:  LEBRON JAMES IS ALREADY ON THE PHONE WITH BOB MYERS!!!!!

LEBUM IS GOING TO BE A WARRIOR NEXT SEASON!  LOFL!!!!!

My WARRIORS WILL TAKE PAY CUTS TO WIN RINGS!  REAL WINNERS!

DURANTULA IS A LEGEND!  FUKK LEBRON!

KD DONATED TEN MILLION TO HIS SCHOOL IN DC!

HE JUST PAID FOR FOUR KIDS IN MENLO PARK FOR THIER FIRST YEAR IN COLLEGE!

CAPS ON FOOLS!

CAPS ON!!!!!

EAT ME!


GOLDEN STATE OF MIND!!  OPEN YOUR MND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW!

LOVE,

FUNKADELIC

BITCHES!

A TRUE DYNASTY IS BORN!!!

Haha. Yeah man. Im happy. Go dubs. 40 years of misery and now dynasty. f**k the haters and the naysayers. Whenever I hear their bullshit I just say two words. Chris Mills. They say huh? And I say  exactly. He was the starting small forward in 1999-2000 during the time the Warriors were winning 17,19,21 and 20 games a year. This one is for Mills and John Starks and Todd Fuller.

#331 Digital Dad

Digital Dad

    The Dad Abides

  • Members
  • 10514 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:26 AM

Probably a safe bet they wont be invited to the White House.

#332 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 32410 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 09 June 2018 - 02:59 PM

View PostDigital Dad, on 09 June 2018 - 08:26 AM, said:

Probably a safe bet they wont be invited to the White House.


LOL!!!!!!

#333 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 32410 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 09 June 2018 - 03:01 PM

View PostDigital Dad, on 09 June 2018 - 08:14 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 08 June 2018 - 11:49 PM, said:

View Postpjbear05, on 08 June 2018 - 09:52 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 07 June 2018 - 11:27 PM, said:

MY SILENCE ON HERE HAS BEEN "GOLDEN" STATE OF MIND BABY!

BRING IT ON!

WARRIOOOOOOOOOOOOORS CUM OUT AND PLAYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

LET'S GO!

Let's see if the Warriors are some how paid off under the table to throw GAME 4.  We all know TV, VEGAS, CORPORATIONS won't make enough money if there is indeed a s.......


FUKK IT!

LET'S GO!
Warriors aren't throwing the game, the refs will do it for them.  Only throwing the Warriors are doing is in the face of the Cavs for turning Lebron into a pack mule.  He's fed up with that role, bye bye Cleveland.

FUKK THE CAVS!  GO GS!

FUKK YES!  I love your style!!!!  Been almost banned on here for saying FUKKKKK a million times on here since 2006!! HAHA!  FUCKK IT!

I didn't even need to start a Warriors Thread this season.

DONE!

FUKK THE CAVS!

I really wanted the Celtics.

Now LEBUM is going to Philly?  FAKERS?

BRING IT ON!

WARRIORS RULE!

I am been a diehard WARRIORS FAN SINCE THE FUCKKIN 80's!  We had season tickets back then!

FUKK!


Oh well!  They are winning RINGS in OAKLAND before they go back too San Francisco!


NEWS FLASH:  LEBRON JAMES IS ALREADY ON THE PHONE WITH BOB MYERS!!!!!

LEBUM IS GOING TO BE A WARRIOR NEXT SEASON!  LOFL!!!!!

My WARRIORS WILL TAKE PAY CUTS TO WIN RINGS!  REAL WINNERS!

DURANTULA IS A LEGEND!  FUKK LEBRON!

KD DONATED TEN MILLION TO HIS SCHOOL IN DC!

HE JUST PAID FOR FOUR KIDS IN MENLO PARK FOR THIER FIRST YEAR IN COLLEGE!

CAPS ON FOOLS!

CAPS ON!!!!!

EAT ME!


GOLDEN STATE OF MIND!!  OPEN YOUR MND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW!

LOVE,

FUNKADELIC

BITCHES!

A TRUE DYNASTY IS BORN!!!

Haha. Yeah man. Im happy. Go dubs. 40 years of misery and now dynasty. f**k the haters and the naysayers. Whenever I hear their bullshit I just say two words. Chris Mills. They say huh? And I say  exactly. He was the starting small forward in 1999-2000 during the time the Warriors were winning 17,19,21 and 20 games a year. This one is for Mills and John Starks and Todd Fuller.

I'm with you man!!!  HELL YES!!!!  Can't wait for the parade on Tuesday!!!!  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!  DUB NATION IS STRONG!!!!!!!

I remember suffering for decades too DD.  I remember when I was going to St. Mary's College they were remodeling the Arena so the Warriors practiced at our little basketball pavilion.  I saw them all!  Chris Mullin, Tim Hardaway!  It was soooo cool!!!!

WARRIORS FOREVER!!!!!

#334 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 32410 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 09 June 2018 - 03:02 PM

CELTICS VS DUBS NEXT YEAR!

#335 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 59547 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:47 PM

Steph Curry can stick that cigar up his ass.  What a tool he's become.





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Curry, Lebron, Griffin-Paul, Babycat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users