Official NBA Thread

goose

I must admit I'm shocked.

No cockiness from me tonight. I thought the Dubs were toast.

I'm truly amazed.

I thought the NBA was totally fixed.

A major market team just came back from 15 down on the road and you don't think it's fixed?

;)

Houston missed 27 straight three pointers, all 23 in the third quarter ... I guess no one wanted to drive to the rim against Green. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

A pretty poor performance.

Houston missed 27 straight three pointers, all 23 in the third quarter ... I guess no one wanted to drive to the rim against Green. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Harden talked about the team working to get opportunities, but just not hitting them.

Mike D'Antoni was really classy in the post-game interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Pl_v_yqAI

Just after the 5 min mark he talks about how not having Chris Paul made it tough...the absence of his shooting ability.

I like him as a coach. He's right about missing Paul, but I really thought Houston would win. Seeing these teams play the game with only 7 to 9 players is phenomenal.

Houston just hit the wall first. Neither team hit 60 percent of free throws either.

Wild.

• Like 1

Mike D'Antoni was really classy in the post-game interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Pl_v_yqAI

Just after the 5 min mark he talks about how not having Chris Paul made it tough...the absence of his shooting ability.

I like him as a coach. He's right about missing Paul, but I really thought Houston would win. Seeing these teams play the game with only 7 to 9 players is phenomenal.

Houston just hit the wall first. Neither team hit 60 percent of free throws either.

Wild.

Two days rest and Golden State is back at it. Will an extra day's rest help Cleveland steal game 1?

LeBron and Co are opening as +12 underdogs.

Edited by goose

LeBron is GOAT. It's not even debatable anymore.

No it's not.

I agree at this point. What else does he have to do?

I hope he goes to the Sixers or Houston.

Turned this on with a minute left to go and everything reminds me of why I don't like watching NBA games anymore. Even tied and going into overtime, it's like watching paint dry with all the foul, stop, time out, repeat. Except I guess with this it was foul, stop, hit Green, wait wait wait. Zzzzzz Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

OH yeah, "The Bitch Is Back!" Elton John baby!!

One HELL OF A GAME!!

FUKK YES!!!

Bring it on LeBum! Wilt The Stilt 2.0 can't do it all! Stoopid playas on that team. LeBum will be in Houston next season. Probably Golden State.

Johnson is a big Johnson. Cheating scumbag. Little baby on the Court of The Crimson Queen.

Dumb

Jr Richards thought the HAVEbeens had the lead.

A total joke.

LOVE IT!

LET'S GO!

• Like 3

LeBron with 51 pts, along with 8 & 8. Puts his team in a position to steal game 1 at GS, and it all ends with a knucklehead play by JR Richards. Kind of a bummer.
  • Like 3

Somebody get LeBum a stronger jockstrap. Then at least he'll get more support then he's getting from the rest of the Cavs.

Warriors schooled your azzez in OT.

@Rushead 666 is right, the bitches are back. Warriors in 5!

Somebody get LeBum a stronger jockstrap. Then at least he'll get more support then he's getting from the rest of the Cavs.

Warriors schooled your azzez in OT.

@Rushead 666 is right, the bitches are back. Warriors in 5!

"Bitches" is right. Someone needs to slap that smirk off Stephanie Curry's punk-ass face.
  • Like 1

With a Game 1 win under their belt, the Warriors a now HUGE favorites to win it all. Betting $110 will win you just $10.

But, the series still has plenty to offer in terms of drama. Here's one reason to watch...

"Will J.R. Smith shoot at the wrong basket in Game 2 of the #NBAFinals?"

Yes +5000

No -10000

Odds via @betmybookiepic.twitter.com/QJo

• Like 1

I have a feeling we will witness an all out, throw down brawl before the series is over.

:yes:

Well, that didn't come to fruition.

And Curry goes off. What happened top hard nosed NBA finals play? Rules changes, I suppose...rules that can results in suspensions. Even with that in mind, I honestly don't understand Cleveland giving up so many layups without sending someone hard to the floor.

What are the odds the Cavs win a game?

I'd say pretty good, actually.

A game, yes, very good. Beyond one, ah.....no, it ends next Monday at the Oracle.

But what if the Cavs turn into the flaming dog turd bag and get swept? Riots in Cleveland?