Official NBA Thread

goose

Celtics @ Bucks, Rockets @ Warriors tonight, plus Avs @ Sharks game 7! What a night for sports!

And Marlins@Cubs!

Well Boston certainly underachieved! Bucks are a good team. Big games tonight. Warriors won but can they keep it up without Durant?

I'm curious how bad Durant's injury is...

Meanwhile, Sixers beat the Raptors tonight to force a game 7.

I'd like to see Milwaukee come out of the East. Anybody but the Warriors in the West please. Ideally Denver though.

3 of the 4 series are living up to expectations, with both the Sixers-Raptors and Nuggets-Blazers coming down to a seventh game and, with Kevin Durant sidelined for the rest of the conference semis, Golden State-Houston looking like ti could go seven.

I do think Golden State is more than capable of filling any scoring gap caused by Durant's absence. It's the defensive end that may end up being a problem for the Warriors, as Durant had done a pretty good job slowing down Harden. I'll be watching tonight, for sure.

• Like 1

Houston's offense suffocated by the GS defense, and Curry/Thompson finish things with clutch threes.

Steph Curry stat of the night: He's made 68 straight 4th qtr playoff free throws.

Make that 70.

Excuse me. 72.

Hold on. 74.

Edited by goose

Curry...

The dude goes scoreless in the first half, then blows up for 33pts in the second...the best second half of his career...eliminating the Rockets.

:notworthy:

And the Portland Trailblazers take game 7 on the road!!!.

Milwaukee-Portland would be a great matchup, if not for a certain Bay Area dynasty...

Porzingis gets attacked in Latvia for leaving the Knicks.

A warning shot before the draft lottery?

Leonard bounces in the buzzer beater to send the Raptors to the Conference Finals.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffuck that was a hard thing to watch lol. Goddamn Canadians! Joe Carter now this - F-ck Canada!! HAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Much more interesting than those other playoffs that are going on right now.
  • Like 1

Leonard bounces in the buzzer beater to send the Raptors to the Conference Finals.

What a great shot. It was well-defended, too.

• Like 1