Official NBA Thread

goose

Are all of you NBA Fans pumped? The NBA approved to restart the season at Disney World!

Good luck to you all. My Warriors are done! I surely can't complain though. :)

That's good news for hockey fans because the NHL always follows the leader. :wub:

The Trailblazers were the only team to vote against it (for reasons unknown to me) but 1 of their players said they had maybe the only team ownership who actually listened and cared about the players. He said the players expressed their concerns and the ownership voted in support of them.

lol, Portland

Hahaha! I didn't know it was the Portland Failblazers. LOL!

It's all good. I am checking out from all sports this year.

Alabama Football had a practice and 5 kids have Covid. It's a clusterfuck. I don't see any sports happening in stadiums this year.

I'm still going to Vegas for Sunday Night Football.

Raiders Bucs.

I will be isolated in my suite with two hookers and a full bar. LOL!

Just kidding.

I only pay for sex through dating and marriage.

I still give my ex wife 725 a week. Fuckk it.

"Money talks, suckers walk, but that bitch can still touch my three lock box." LOL!!!

Signed,

Sammy Hagar

It's ok boys and girls.

Bread winners always get fuccked no matter how burnt the toast is...............

Hey, I just made that up..

Fuckk marriage.

Good luck to all of you.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

I'm watching the 1984 NBA championship, game 6, Lakers vs Boston. Such a great matchup with Bird, Magic, Kareem, Parrish, Worthy, Rambis, Dennis Johnson, McHale, etc.

This game was a war.

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Love how my Raptors are doing! A little worried about Kyle Lowry, but if Luka can do what he did with a "sprained" ankle, well....

Luka is a beast.

Indiana Pacers, lol.

NJ Nets, lol. I was at a friend's house Sunday and the game was on...it was the least energy I think I've ever seen a team put into a playoff game.

Indiana Pacers, lol.

NJ Nets, lol. I was at a friend's house Sunday and the game was on...it was the least energy I think I've ever seen a team put into a playoff game.

the Nets haven't been in NJ in 7 years at least

Bucks boycotted the game, Lions boycotted practice....more to come, I bet!!

The NBA has now postponed all of today's games .....

Edited by Principled Man

Tonight should be very interesting as #5 Miami goes for the sweep against #1 Milwaukee.

A very interesting turn of events. It was also cool to see the Rockets advance and then beat the Lakers in game one. Stephen A. Smith has been relentless in ranting about Houston coach Mike D'Antoni needing to be fired. I hope they win it all just to shut Smith up.
  • Like 1

Tonight should be very interesting as #5 Miami goes for the sweep against #1 Milwaukee.

A very interesting turn of events. It was also cool to see the Rockets advance and then beat the Lakers in game one. Stephen A. Smith has been relentless in ranting about Houston coach Mike D'Antoni needing to be fired. I hope they win it all just to shut Smith up.

Yeah, nice to see Harden finally open up that can of whoop ass. And I'm for anything to keep from hearing Steven A flipping his piehole.

The Celtics are turning out to be a better team than I thought. That's without Gordon Haywood, they'll have another option as a go to for scoring. Also superb defense by them as well.

Harden has dropped 41 so far in game 1 vs the T-Wolves. I hope they take it all this year (which is now 2018).

I was surprised my Wolves could hang with the Rockets in game 1...at least they made it an entertaining watch. Harden is video game good!

It was a battle, for sure. Seems doubtful Houston will shoot so poorly from the arc in game 2.

Yeah, after an absurd 14 year playoff drought, I'm just rooting for an entertaining series. Maybe a "gentlemen's sweep" with the Wolves sneaking a win. Home games should be rocking.

If Houston's shooting is on...forget about it.

14 years...no kidding? I hadn't realized it'd been so long.

Oh yes...14 years. It's been that long and has felt that long. No playoffs since the Garnett, Spreewell, Sam Cassell days. :facepalm:

Spreewell couldn't feed his family with his playoff share, so why bother?

Lakers withstand a comeback attempt by the Nuggets, with Anthony Davis scoring big early to give LA the early lead. You gotta question Denver coaching for sitting Jokic. While he did get into foul trouble, pulling him took him completely out of the game. Jamal Murray was fantastic for Denver. Edited by goose

Miami Heat go off on the Celtics in the 4th quarter, headed to the finals to play the Lakers, who also did not make the playoffs last year. Bring on LeBum! Edited by pjbear05

Miami Heat go off on the Celtics in the 4th quarter, headed to the finals to play the Lakers, who also did not make the playoffs last year. Bring on LeBum!

LeBron took charge of the last quarter Saturday, cutting short any dream of a third Denver comeback. Miami-LA should be a great matchup. Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Miami jumps out to an early double-digit lead and then runs into the Lebron and Co. buzzsaw. They got down by as much as 30 pts in what became a real yawner of a game.

Lakers looked great down the stretch, both offensively and defensively. Miami couldn't get a quality shot and LA got clutch three-pointers and gutsy drives to the basket from Pope, Rondo and Davis. LA can close it out Friday.